6

😳🤗 pls vote like enjoy***

Second day on the job and things were going better than Ed had hoped, Stella had kept her word and before she left show him tons of things he had to do including how she bath Lucy. she insisted she always bath Lucy her self before work but thought Ed should watch her and learn how to for those days she could not get to it. Aside from Lucy's bath routine she showed him how to do Lucy's laundry and where the toys were put away after use.

Ed was currently doing the laundry, his own included. Ed was luck he was not dressed up in any fancy attire since unlike the day before Lucy could not be induce to eat the baby food ( mashed up carrot and pear in a can) and had decided to spit it all over his blue T shirt.

Ed had little or no option to his wardrobe choice, he had only came away with few jeans and a couple of  casual shirt and sweat shirts,  but he never felt out of place in regards to his dress code at the karate school since Mandy always wore a  suit or dressed smart when ever she came in to school and as for Lee he always wore a jeans and dress shirt or one of the many outfits he used for training or teaching his classes.

Ed transferred the laundry from the washer to the dryer  as he did this, little Lucy was crawling towards him on her knees half stumbling when ever she tried to walk a few steps.  It was almost mid day when Ed picked up the Lucy and making his way to the backyard, he had decided they should spend a few hours in open air and also give Lucy more play space after being inside all day

Ed had picked out a book from a shelf in the living room which he decided was Stacy's since on one of his solo tour of the house he noticed that Sam used one of the rooms no the first floor as an office and the book on his sleeve were not of the same genre as those in the living room.

Ed placed the book he was now reading on his lap  and his eyes followed Lucy, she continued her half walk half crawl as she moved from one toys to the other, she will occasionally bring some to his side and when she succeeded in getting his attention away from the book he was reading she will slowly make her way back to her beloved toys.

After few hours and laundry being done Ed set his clean shirt to the side, remaining in his black wife beater, not willing to risk another incident and he also resolved to bring an extra shirt for next time. Remembering his limited options he also decided to get some more comfortable outfits when next he got his pay. Stella had generously agreed to pay him in cash this morning while they discourse salary and his first pay was only enough to buy him a few necessities like new shaving sticks so he could stop stealing Lee's, a pack of underwear and other toiletries, all form a local drug store.

Ed had also resolved to spend his next few salaries buying things for his siblings. He had missed the twins and his sister and had frequently stalked them online using Mandy's computer down stairs after she had given her consent. He had followed few of their post online and had concluded they were settled in Alaska  and seem to be happy with his aunt and her kids. He thought of getting a disposable Visa card , shop online and have it mailed to his aunt  address in Alaska.

Ed had also decided on getting a simple phone for emergency, actually he had no choice in the matter per-say, Stella had insisted on it so it had to be done , he didn't really need a phone but Stella has been so understanding and generous  that he was ready to oblige to her one request , she had also commented on his outfit as being perfect for the work as he was going to be running after Lucy a-lot once her feet was grounded to the floors.

After one of her regular meals Lucy had slipped into dream land with soft snores, he had found a feeding schedule that worked and hope to gain mastery on techniques to get her to eat the non liquid part of her diet .Ed carried the sleeping child to her crib and taking the baby monitor made his way down stair to continue his book or see if he missed something on his chore list for the day.

It was closer to five in the evening when he decided to put his shirt back on, this was right no schedule because no sooner than half an hour later  he had the now familiar rattling of keys coming from the front door. Putting down his book he stood up as Sam appeared through the door, fist he was surprise but remembered Stella said Sam usually got home first on most days.

"Welcome home Mr Sam . How was your day?"

The almost startled man , who's attention Ed now held gave him a quick but apparent smile as he responded to his greetings.

"Very well thank you Eadmund. How was yours? and where is my little woman?"

"Up stairs, she just fell asleep"

"Good, since am back and didn't bring home much work with me I guess I can relieve you for today" Sam stated, looking at the younger man who was trying to tied up the Lucy's toys from the floor of the sitting room.

"Ok sir if you insist. I will be gone after I clear this place up". 

"Ok then I will be up stairs let me know when you ready to leave", pausing half way up the stair case he turned around and inquired - -

"Hope you not having a had time with my little wo... Lucy I mean?"

"No , we get along perfectly, she's no trouble at all I assure you"

"Good" .

Ed watch the seemingly tired form of Sam make it's progress up the stairs.  After doing what he could down stairs and putting every thing in it's place he made his way up stairs, with a little tap on the door to the master bedroom Sam called out a goodbye through closed doors and an inquire about seeing him tomorrow.  Ed reapplied in the affirmative and proceeded to excuse him self for the day making his way back to his small but welcoming attic room.