15

😳🤗 pls vote like enjoy***

    Ed made his way home and was making his way up the stairs to his room in the attic when Lee called out to him.

    "Hey you back early he said"

    "Yes Lucy has her uncle Jack to keep her company so I don't think she will miss me much"

    "Oh he's not taking your job is he?"

      "No no his just visiting, he actually he offered me a job"

    "Well  well if I don't know any better Ed, I would say you're beginning to get a reputation in your line of work"   Lee said jokingly

   "Yes I think I am" running his hand through his hair as he stoop to sit of a step.

    "But how is going to work, are you leaving the little girl you currently talking care off?"

    "No I will be a nanny to both Stella and her brother."

    "I see well congratulations I guess"

    "Thanks"

    "Am going to hit the hay ... I spent half my day helping Page rearrange her book store so am exhausted .

    Nodding his head response to Lee's statement, Ed then promised to lock up before turning in for the night.

    The following day Ed made his way to Stella's at the usual time, she was heading out and so were Jack and Sam.

     "I hear you are to take care of Jack's baby when he moves here?"  Sam asked his attention fixed on Ed

   "Yes I am happy to help"   Ed replied

    "Good well am off"  Sam said kissing his wife and stepping out the door

    Ed watch him leave he was used to his short and to the point conversation with Sam and didn't seem to mind anymore.

   Jack promised to be back as soon as he was done with the realtor and proposed taking Lucy and Ed to the amusement park on his return.

    Ed watch all three drive of before going up stairs to see the sleeping child. satisfied that she was asleep he proceeded to make preparation for the outing Jack had promised .

    Jack spent most of the day with his realtor going over final details and documents  for his new home, leaving Ed spend his day as usual with Lucy .

     By the time Jack returned Ed had given Lucy a bath and was putting away Lucy's fresh laundry .

    "Hey you guys ready"  he called from down stairs to Ed who was now making his was out Lucy's room bag in hand.

    "I think so, as soon as Lucy makes her way down".

    He jug down the stairs and turn to watch the little frame of Lucy make her way down the stairs on both hands and knees. Jack smiled and stepped forward to pick her up.