9 | I Hate You, I Love You

Abhay's POV :
"I.. I don't know.. I have no idea.. ", I said fumbling and turned to leave.
" Why?! ", she asked.
" I wish.. I knew myself.. ", I said and left quietly.

My head felt heavy, so I decided to go for a bath.
I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on.. I wasn't in a mood of opening my clothes when my mind was so distressed, just then my phone rung.. It was on the rack near the shower.. I walked towards it and received the Call, my phone was on loud speaker.

" Hello sir, Vivek here. Actually I need to inform you about something.. ", he said.
" Please. ", I replied.
" Sir, actually.. Well.. ", he fumbled.
" Fast! ", I snapped.
" Sir, Nandini has ran away from our custody. ", he said in one breath.

Suddenly I came to the pause.. What?! Nandini had escaped.. Again?! No!!
" What?! Are you morons? You can't even handle a girl?? How did you become a cop I don't understand!! ", I shouted at him.
" Sir she said that she would show us some dance and escaped. ", came his timed reply.
" You are Shahensha - e - Hind ( The Ruler of India) and she is your court dancer of what that she was showing you dance? ", I said getting furious.

" If you are done I need to talk. ", said a familiar voice to me.
I looked up.. It wasn't of Vivek's, a female voice.
I nearly fell at her sight.. Nandini!!

" What on earth are you doing here?.. I mean you had run away so why here to die? Like what is in your mind..? ", I asked.. I didn't understand what was she up to?!
" Cool down Abhay. At times it's fine. I am here for a purpose. ", she said trying to calm me down.

Okay wait, just then I remembered that I was taking a bath, and to my relief I was wearing my clothes. Okay, doesn't matter.. It's cool..
" Wh.. What? What purpose huh? ", I asked her fumbling.. I was still under the shower by the way.

" The culprit..! I have guessed who it is.. And I'm sure she is. ", she replied.
" So? Do you like the Judiciary cares about the efficiency for your guessing powers? ", I said sarcastically.
" It's true.. It's bound to be. Just listen to me for once Abhay... Please. Believe me, you won't be proved wrong. ", she pleaded.

Just then Vivek, who hadn't kept the phone yet said,
" Sir, I think you must believe her, she is saying so truthfully. "
" Shut it!", I shouted at him and he immediately disconnected the Call.. Smart chap.

" Okay.. Why am I supposed to believe on you?! ", I suddenly felt my emotions take over me.. As though I wasn't myself anymore..
I turned the shower off and walked towards her. Her eyes darted me.

I walked up to her. She could sense the sudden rage that was building up inside me.
" You are a traitor! You are that every word which is cross.. How much ever you may say that you didn't know who did it... I know that it was you! Your Obsession is too much to let go of me.. Isn't it?! Isn't it Ms. Nandini Roy Chaudhary?! Isn't it!!??! ", I was nearly shouting at her now.
" How dare you say that?! Abhay if you have sold your brain then I can't help you.. But let me inform you about one thing.. And you know what it is? It is the fact that the Girl you love is also my friend! And believe me if I had to be obsessed about you I would have been since the day we broke up! You understand that.. I wouldn't have let Anika even come near you!! But you see I didn't! I didn't!! ", she too was shouting now.

" Then why?! Why did you try to kill Anika?! Tell me why Ms. Roy Chaudhary why?! You know what do all that drama of your love with the hell Yuvraj! Not with me.. I have no interest!! "

" How is Yuvraj into this may I know?! "

" Who else can ever be.? He is the one because of whom you fought with me for the first time.. You had never valued me.. Had you? ", I said at last growing breathless.
She stood in front of me.. I could see her eyes go numb. She walked a step towards me and looked straight into my eyes.

She said in a voice barely above a whisper,
" I loved you.. I loved you with my whole heart. But you know what.. I couldn't show it. I thought you would feel it, but you didn't.. "