14 | Big Deal

Abhay's POV :
"Ouch! ", she shouted.. She had got back her senses, her voice showed that..
" What the hell?! How dare you Abhay..? Want to kill me or what?! ", she said looking at me.. She hadn't noticed the two ladies utterly disgusted of her standing I front of her.
" I wish I could Ranjana! ", I shouted back at her.
She looked scared.. She had sensed that something was wrong.
" Where on Earth am I?! ", she asked totally confused.
" Look up, we'll tell you! ", Nandini said sounding extremely dangerous.
Ranjana looked at them feeling pretty unsure of her life.

When she saw both of them her expression changed, she looked scared now.. Scared to death.
" You both.. Here.. How? ", her voice revealing her fright.
" None of your business! ", Anika said, she too could have killed her then and there.
" Let me go! You.. You liar! ", she said.
" SHUT UP! You are a lair! How dare you call him a liar?! ",Nandini said.
Fury dripping from her eyes. Her eyes had turned red.

Ranjana slowly got onto her feet and walked up to me.
" What's wrong with you?! I have loved you so much but still.. Still you broke my heart! Why? ", she asked, tears in her eyes.

Yeah Yeah.. Her love man.. She had proposed me in Class 7, I think. She had proposed me on my face and I clearly rejected it on her face.. Hehehe but still some people will have to be so stubborn.

Maybe for a while or two I melted but then was soon back in my form. She had tried to kill Anika and I'm not forgiving her in this birth! Never!
" Get away from me you girl! ", I said in not a very pleasant manner.
" I don't get one thing! What do you find so great about this Anika of yours.. Look at me.. We are the perfect match. She doesn't even suit you! I do.. And that Nandini.. What's wrong with you? I had told you had school how she had tried to defame me.. Even then? Have you lost your mind!? ", she said trying to manipulate me as to let her go.. But I wasn't going to do that! Never!
" Shut up now! Stop this manipulation session of yours.. I have had enough of it already. ", I shot back and continued,
" I have already ruined one of my relationships.. All thanks to you.. I don't have the guts to ruin anymore! Got that?! ", I said.. If it was not for her maybe I wouldn't have the misunderstanding with Nandini and we wouldn't have ever broke up.. All because of that 'good for nothing irritating soul' that Ms. Nandini thought I not in love with her instead fell in love with Ranjana?! Can you imagine!! I was so hurt (I will definitely change my status today) But.. Now well, leave.

" Yes.. But you have guts to come in other's way.. Don't you Mr. Abhay? ", I heard the familiar voice if Sahil Agarwal behind me.. So he was into all this.. Should have guessed earlier. A large smirk appeared on Ranjana's face.

This was going to be a big deal.