19 | Treat Me Better?

So thankfully.. Nandini was discharged from the hospital after a week. I took her to my house where Sahil and Anika were waiting for us.
I don't think I should be saying this but Sahil really loves the Girl.

As I took Nandini to my house I was extremely astonishment to find a Mercedes Benz parked outside my mansion gates. (By the way I had a Volkswagon, not bad either.)
I walked in with Nandini to find the most disgusting person in the whole universe standing or rather waiting.

"Hello Nandini.. Saw my car, did you? ", he asked grinning.. Ah ha a business man, he is.
" Yes Yuvraj.. So how do you do? ", Nandini asked leaving my hand (which she had been holding for so long) and walking towards him.. Ugh!
" Good.. But now after seeing you I feel better. ", after saying he did something and my eyes went wide.. He kissed her on her lips!! Damn it.. I couldn't ever do that to her, all I had done was to kiss her on her cheeks that too in Class 6 for a dare given by one and only, Anika.. I think I'll be forever thankful for that.

After their disgusting kiss ended.. Mr. Yuvraj bent on one of his knees and said,
"Would you marry me? ", he asked.
" What?! ", I spat out gaining a dirty look from him.
Nandini stood still I'm front of him, trying to figure out what he was doing.. Seeing her silence he continued,
" Look at me Nandini.. I have everything.. A bungalow, a car and enough money for both of us and our children. (Sahil was drinking water after his bending which he spitted out on the sentence) Please.. Please I love you since Class 4.. Please Nandini... I know you always wanted twins, I'll make that dream come true.. "
" Stop! ", I couldn't take it anymore.. After this I would vomit or something.
As I said Yuvraj gave me a nasty look and Nandini seemed quite pleased at my action, nevertheless she didn't show him. I walked up to them and pulled Nandini by her hand towards me.

" Bro.. Enough. It's too much.. Dude I mean look at yourself, you look like a fat bull and nothing more.. And look at her, she is the most beautiful of women I have ever seen.. So make some sense, like just imagine how your offsprings would be.. For the sake of your children stop it! ", I couldn't stop myself from saying all that.. Quite rude.. I know.

" How dare you insult me, you middle-class person! And who do you think can treat and keep her better than me?! ", he asked in the same rude to the power of infinity tone.
" I can..! I can treat her better! ", I replied nearly shouting. I couldn't stop myself from saying that.

" Treat me better? ", I heard the feeble voice of Nandini standing on my side, looking straight into my eyes.. Not bothered about Yuvraj who was now continuously talking about his wealth. I looked back at her eyes.. It seemed like the moment had paused, silence was all I could hear. It wasn't the first time.. It had happened earlier to us, in Class 6 we had once had a huge fight and where not talking to each other (quite childish I know, dude we were children then). I was walking down the corridor towards the washroom when she suddenly emerged from the girl's washroom and for a second we had an eye contact and it felt as though the moment had stopped.. It had only happened with her I'm my whole life time I think.

In the present moment also something like that was happening but the difference was I had to provide her with an answer and that I did, I said in a voice just above a whisper,
"Yes, treat you better than him, at least. I'll forever and after. "