15 | Love Is Much More

Abhay's POV :
This had to be a big deal.. I should have known that Sahil was into this..
"Didn't you come between me and Ani..? ", he asked.
" I never came between you two...!", I shouted back at him.
" Oh.. I'm so sorry Mr. I'm so Handsome.. I'm so sorry.. ", he said trying to sound sorry, he continued,
" I only became an assistant to the Most Charming Boy of the class.. All the girls in the class where in Love with you.. But me.. I couldn't love anyone! Why?! ", he nearly shouted in the last word, his eyes had turned red.. I knew he didn't want to do anything he had been doing.. I could feel guilt gush through me.

" Try and listen to me.. Please Sahil.. ", I tried to say but he shouted,
" STOP! Stop Mr. Rathore.. Not another word..! ", he shot back.
He was now walking into the room and placed his gun point on my chest. My heart was beating rapidly.
" Don't do that Sahil.. Please. ", I heard Anika plead.

Suddenly he removed the gun from my chest and turned towards her.
" So.. What do I do? Kill myself.. Should I? ", he asked her, his voice numb.
" I never said that.. Please Sahil.. I don't want you to murder anyone.. Do a crime.. ", she said, her voice showing her concern.
She walked up to him and held his face and said,
" Please Sahil.. You were always my friend.. We were friends forever.. Then why? ", she asked.
" I don't want to be 'Just a Friend', I want to be your love of life.. I want you to become mine! ", he said moving away.

" Sahil.. Don't.. Don't do this! ", she pleaded to him.. But he was rigid. He turned towards me to shoot me, but I had taken out my gun by that time. Both of us were in each other's gun point.
" As you like it, Sahil! ", I said.
" Then be it! I am ready to die, but after killing you! I love her!", he shouted.

" And she loves him.. Your love is one sided you can't force her into it.. Stop it Sahil! ", it was Nandini. Our guns went down, she had tears in her eyes..

" Look at me you emotional fool.. Look at me! I loved Abhay.. I love him now and will love him forever.. But that obviously doesn't mean that I'll threaten him to be mine.. Love is much more than just staying in the same bedroom.. You bloody moron! ", she shouted at him.
He stood still.. The gun just slipped from his hand.

All of us stood numb.. Staring at her in disbelief. I could feel chills run down my back.
" ENOUGH! ", I heard Ranjana shout. She had slid past me and picked up Sahil's gun and was now pointing at Nandini.