12 | She Comes.. Unfortunately

Abhay's POV :
So, after all the rumour went around a whole city like wild fire and that's what I wanted.
I was in my secret underground cabin, talking to Anika and Nandini when my phone rung, it was Ranjana.

Nandini looked at me smirking, I smirked back, knowing that our plan had worked.
" Hello, Abhay. Ranjana here. How are you? I heard about Anika, such a pity.. I hope you are fine. ", Ranjana said as I picked up her call.
Anika looked at me, signalling to be very expressive while I talk.

" Hello, Ranjana. I.. I don't know what to do.. I.. I'm so alone.. ", I said trying to sound very sad.. Even though I felt like laughing, okay I was good at prank calling you see,  I had done that once to Anika in Class 8 and she was freaked out.. Hehe..
" Don't worry Abhay.. I'm.. I'm always there.. I always told you that Nandini was a very big traitor.. She had always hated Anika.. I knew it.. Don't worry.. I'll be there in sometime. ", she said and hung up.
While Ranjana was talking about Nandini, I looked at her. She had already clenched her fists, I knew she could kill Ranjana if permission was given to her. Quite natural they had this 'kabhi sautan kabhi saheli' (at times sister - wife at times best of friends) I hope you understand what that means. It was like if I talked to one of them nicely then she would be like, "Go and talk sweetly with Ranjana and not me!"
Means really, the have come from Mars I think.

" Cool down.. It's fine. ", I said looking at Nandini who heavily reminded me of an atom bomb or rather hydrogen bomb, ready to blast.
" I'll kill that disgrace to the world.!", she said, nearly shouting.
"You don't need to anymore dirty your hands, once she is caught red - handed, I'll get her hanged. ", I said puffed with pride.

" We know that you think yourself to be Ashoka you are not half as good looking as him. ",  Nandini said and she and Anika started laughing at me again.
I still am not liking Siddharth Nigam because of this!!

Just then the door bell rung.
" Was She standing right outside the house and calling you or what?", Anika asked.
"Yes maybe.. Now let me go and do my work. You keep an eye on every move of mine through CCTVs and I am wearing my Bluetooth so I'll be able to hear what you say. ", saying so I left.

Oh.. By the way I didn't tell you, actually my whole house had CCTVs, hidden ones, for safety purpose you see, and thankfully no body else except for me and Anika can access the clippings and they are private.. Who said men don't blush?
And as of the Bluetooth, I was wearing it and thanks to my hair which is quite long, it was hidden..

I walked towards my main door, bringing myself into the character of a heart broken lover. Quite easy, I told you I was a born actor.. No body recognized my talent.. Today I'll change my WhatsApp status to crying I swear. I think I will.. It was Ranjana after all..
But believe me if something was to happen to Anika I would have hunted down the murdered instead of going to shocks, nevertheless, I opened the door.
I could see the glee in Ranjana's brown eyes. Whatever it is she is beautiful but believe me, not beautiful enough to tempt me, I mean my definition to beauty is a totally different one.

She walked in a hugged me tightly,
"Oh my dear Abhay... I knew Nandini would do this one day and this was the reason I hated her so very much.. I had told you that she was extremely mean but you never listened to me.
But don't worry now, I'm here to give you all the love and support you need. ", she said.

I knew her definition of 'love' very well.. She heavily reminded me of Helena.. Helena had married Chandragupta Maurya and believe me she had made his, his son's and his grandson's life hell.
I think Ranjana is her rebirth.
Never mind.

" Come Ranjana, let's go to my room. ", I said and took her to my room and shut the door behind me.

" What's the need of shutting the door.. You want her to molest you or what?! ", I heard Anika's voice over the Bluetooth speakers.
She wasn't wrong either.. I had no faith in Ranjana. Once in class 7 she had attempted to kiss me and I ended up running around the whole classroom before I actually escaped from her.. Oh I can't tell you how I protected myself from the strong attack of serious Kisso Phobia of hers.