16 | No!

"No! No Ranjana.. You won't do that!", I said.. My hands were trembling. I held the gun tightly and held it up at her.
" SHUT UP! I'll do what I want to do.. I loved you so much.. But you never loved me.. I was only a girl who was your mere entertainment and nothing else.. I loved you and you! You fell in love with everyone but not be..  And now your first love will pay! ", she said as a cruel smirk spread over her face.

" Don't.. I.. I'll kill you and I have all rights..! ", I said.. My voice was trembling.
" Go for it.. But I'll die after I kill her! I'll die in peace! ", she said.
She was so obsessed with me.. I couldn't believe..!
Obsession is the worst thing you can have for a person.. It makes you do anything and everything.

" 10..9..8..7...6...5...4..3...2.......1!", she said and there went the bullet and struck Nandini.. I went white.
I could feel wild fury inside me.. I didn't give it a second thought and shot her in the chest and ran towards Nandini.

Thankfully she was still alive. I picked her up in my arms and ran outside.
"Sahil.. Get my car.. The keys are in my pocket.. Fast! ", I commanded. He obediently took out the key from my pocket and ran to get my car.. It was soon out and I went and sat on the backseat with Anika, Sahil was driving.

We soon reached the hospital, my clothes were stained by her blood. I ran into the Emergency Ward.. She was soon taken to the Operation Theatre.
I stood outside.. Just then I took out my phone and called Vivek, my voice was quivering,
" Go into my house and go to the Underground Chamber.. You'll find a girl.. Take her and lock her up if she is alive and if dead just send her to the morgue. ", i said and kept the phone.

Anika placed a hand on my shoulder asking me to calm down.. I was trying to.. But how?! Nandini.. The girl who loved me so much.. Who I didn't ever love as much as she did.. She was in the O. T. and I.. I was standing helplessly outside.. All thanks to Ranjana..!

I didn't know if she was dead.. But I seriously hoped she was. Or I would burn her down alive. I sat on one of the nearby chairs with Sahil and Anika, my veins in temple throbbed..

Nandini mustn't die.. She mustn't!