7 | The Situation

Abhay's POV :
I stood there, motionless... Looking at Mr. Sahil.. The Man who was once my friend and now I was here to arrest him.. I toughened my heart and tried to concentrate.
" Come Mr. Abhay.. Your Nandini was missing you so much... ", saying so he moved aside.. Nandini!!
What on earth was she doing here?!
What was going on?!

" Oo... O.. Don't bother yourself too much Mr. Abhay.. Don't. It's to no avail. ", Sahil said interrupting my thoughts...
" Fine..! ", I said and marched towards him, tightening my grip on the rifle.
Bang! And suddenly everything seemed to go black.. I could hear Sahil's wicked laugh and Nandini's crying.. But I knew I couldn't be helped.. Somebody had hit me hard on my head..

I opened my eyes slowly.. Still very dizzy.. Wait! I was tied to a chair.. Shit!!
I looked around re - gaining my senses.. Sahil was sitting in the other corner on the sofa.. Looking at me... I knew he wanted to kill me that very second..

" Good Morning Samrat (Emperor)", he said..
" Huh?! ", I managed to say..
" I feel pity for you Abhay.. Believe me.. You are so much into trouble.. But now what can I do? ", Sahil said and burst into laughter... Wicked laughter..

" Open me!! ", I screamed.
" Okay.. I will.. Why not.. Of course..", he said still laughing.
" But.. But.. ", he continued,
" You play Truth, Dare and Situation? Don't you? Of course you did.. We played at school! Now select any of the given options.", he said.
" What nonsense?! I won't! ", I replied.. Who would want to play games now.?
But Sahil's expression changed to stern.
" You have to! ", he shouted.
" Okay.. ", I said at last..
" Situation. ", I said.. What shit was this man.. Really?!
" Okay.. I'll give the situation. ",

Just then he clicked his fingers and there came two women all tied up.. Nandini and Anika!!
" What is this?! ", I asked in astonishment.
" Select one of them and the other one shall be killed.. Who do you choose... Think and reply. ", he said directly.

I could feel my heart beat badly... What was this?!
How could I choose one of them?
Nandini was my first love and Anika my true love.. Who to choose?! Who to let die?! How could I..?

Should I let Nandini die.. Or Anika..!?