Chapter 1 - We've Found Someone for You.

New Book! Hope you enjoy! 💖

••••

The Dhaliwal Household.

Mandip, who was 26, her eldest brother, Taran, who was 31, Taran's wife, Esha, and her other elder brother, Ranvir, who was 29, Ranvir's wife, Manpreet and Mandi's parents.

Mandip was definitely not the quiet girl, she was fun, outgoing, and she loved spending time with her friends, just as much as she loved spending time with her family.

Her parents were both successful, they both owned their own business, and her brothers had a photography business too, which Mandip had joined a few years ago. They were quite a wealthy family, not only with money, but with love too.

Their parents had been married for over 35 years, Taran had been married for 4 years now, and was expecting a baby. Ranvir had been married for 2 years, and now, it was time for Mandip to get married.

However, Mandip was not like other girls who would marry someone whenever she saw a good looking guy, or a guy whose wallet was filled. She wanted to wait until she was truly, madly in love with someone until she got married, but her father had different views. He wanted her to get married as soon as possible, and he would be taking care of that.

His good friend that he did business with, he has a son, who is 28. A son that goes by the name of Virat Kohli.

You must be thinking, what a familiar name. Well, yes. He is the captain of the India Cricket Team. Very, very successful guy. Her dad thought he was perfect for her.

He too, just like Mandip wants to get married when he finds the right girl, but again, his parents think it's getting too late. They need him to get married soon. His sister was married just over a year ago, and his elder brother was married, they even had a 7 year old son. It was Virat's turn now.

Mandi's P.O.V. 

I was just finishing off editing these pictures from last weekends wedding. I had a deadline, which was in 20 minutes. I had to send them to my brother so he could put them in an album and send them off to be printed.

Once the last photo was finished, I saved the pictures, and emailed to them my brother. Closing my laptop, I opened instagram, and checked my DMs. There was a DM from my best friend, Hazel. She's the same age as me, and I've known her since I was a little kid, and her family was friends with mine. She worked with a modelling company, and even though she was 26, she still had a huge career in front of her.

She was obsessed with this guy, he played cricket I think. His name was Yuvraj Singh. I never knew who he was until Hazel showed me him, and she forces me to watch his matches sometimes. I have no clue about cricket, and I'm not interested in it. Hazel only likes it because of Yuvraj, and she won't stop talking about him either.

@HazelKeech ~ Look at him Mandi😍