Chapter 19 - Mandi's Birthday Party.

I woke up in a pair of strong, tattooed arms. I smiled and snuggled into him.

He let out a soft groan.

"Happy birthday." He whispered in a husky voice.

I chuckled and turned around in his arms, so I was facing him. His eyes were half open, and he had a small smile on his face.

"I love you." I smiled and kissed his lips. "Your post was so cute." I smiled again and ran my hand through his hair.

"I meant everything I said." He said, tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear.

"I know." I grinned.

"Mandi? You up?" I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and shouted yes.

In walked Hazel.

"Come on, birthday girl." Hazel grinned. I felt Virat's head drop on my shoulder. He groaned, making me laugh.

I sat up in my bed and saw Randeep there.

"Oh, hi." I quickly said with a smile. He looked at Virat then back at me. I realised it was awkward for him.

"We'll meet you downstairs yeah? Tell mom we'll be down in 20." I smiled and they nodded and shut my door behind them.

"Get back here." Virat pulled me down and wrapped his arms around me.

"We can't stay like this forever, Vee." I laughed.

"I've got training in an hour." He groaned.

"You're going?" I pouted.

"For 2 hours. I'll be back. But I'm leaving for London tomorrow. Are you coming?" He asked.

"I'm gonna stay here." I mumbled and he nodded. "When's the match?"

"Saturday."

"I might come for the day." I said and his face lit up.

"I'll get you a pass." He smiled and I nodded. "Wear your Kohli jersey, okay?" He raised his eyebrows. I nodded and laughed.

"Mandip!" My mom yelled from downstairs. How she managed to yell that loud for me to hear it on the very top floor of the house, I have no idea.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

"Oh I wish." Virat smirked and chuckled.

"Ew shut up!" I groaned and got up, laughing at the expression on his face.

"Mandi, I'll meet you downstairs. I need to go to the bathroom." He quickly said.

I furrowed my brows at him.

"You'll be able to do it for me when we're married. You can do it for me now if you wan-"

"Ew." I mumbled and put a random tshirt on and some jeans. The guy had a boner. "You and your thoughts." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault I can't control myself when I'm with such a beautiful woman like you." He pouted.

"Control it." I raised an eyebrow and kissed his lips. "See you downstairs. Don't make a mess, clean up." I rolled my eyes, making him laugh.

"I was joking, dude."

"Don't dude me." I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.

"I was just seeing what you'd do if I said it." He shrugged and got up.

"Wait, are you wearing boxers?" I asked,
covering my eyes.

"Not anymore." He mumbled.

"Ew!" I exclaimed.