Chapter 5 - Wedding Dates & Shopping.

Guys I've decided that Sonam Bajwa is going to play Mandip ❤️

She's so pretty 😍

Mandi's P.O.V.

After getting myself together, I walked into my bathroom to take a shower, but all I saw was mess. What the fuck? Really? There was a towel on the floor, a beard trimmer by the sink, some aftershave there too, deodorant, hair gel with the lid off, which was half was across the room. Was he really this messy? I mean, I was messy too but I couldn't stand having a messy bathroom. I picked up the towel, and shoved it in the wash basket, gathered all of his things and put them to one side. After cleaning up for him, I tied my hair into a bun, and hopped in the shower and came back out in 5 minutes later. What do I wear today?

After another 5 minutes, I finally picked out an outfit. Usually, I wouldn't care much about how I looked, I'd usually throw on some sweat pants and a t shirt, but today, I felt like putting something more girly on for a change. I wore a white top, with a grey jersey maxi skirt, which showed off all my curves. I knew I wasn't the fittest of girls, with a 6 pack or whatever, but I felt good about the way I looked. I didn't apply too much makeup, I just applied a little bit of mascara. After doing my hair, I walked down the stairs.

Virat's P.O.V.

I can't believe I just did that. I let out a deep breath, and walked down the stairs to the living room, to see both our parents, and Mandi's brothers and their wives on the sofas.

"Here he is!" My dad said. "Morning son!"

"Uh, hi dad." I smiled. Why was he so happy?

"We've got some good news for you two today!" Her dad said to me. Oh no. "Where is Mandip?"

"Mandi is upstairs, she's getting ready." I said. Our parents all exchanged glances, and looked back at me. No one said a word, so I spoke up, trying to make it all seem a bit less awkward.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked them.

"Whatever you guys want!" Her dad said. "If it involves too much walking, I'm not going though, I injured my back." He said, this time, he said it as if he were in pain. What is it with parents doing this? They are perfectly fine, but the moment they say they've hurt something, they make out as if they've just been hit by a car.

"Oh what have you done now? You're always hurting yourself, you can't do one thing without moaning can you?!" Mandi's mom exclaimed and she hit her husband's arm. I was trying very hard not to laugh at this point, and so were Taran and Ranvir. Their relationship was so cool for people their age, most of my mom and dads friends who were married literally never talked.

"I see where Mandip got her attitude from." He laughed. "Virat, you're in for a treat." He said, sarcastically, but I knew I was in for one big treat.