Chapter 10 - Meeting the Boys.

"No more arguments?" He asked, resting his chin on my head. He had a very heavy head. It was just his big ego.

"Nope. No more. We've already had the amount that a married couple have had." I chuckled, and he nodded.

"Why don't you stay here for the night? In my room. I'll make Yuvi sleep in someone elses room."

"You're fine. I better be going anyway. I told my dad I'd be an hour." I pouted, and he pulled me back down to his lap.

Oh fuck.

I wanted to wait until marriage, but if he kept doing this, there was no way I would last.

"I could get used to this." He gave a cheeky smirk and he kissed my neck.

"Let me go before you get a damn boner." I chuckled, trying to move away.

"I'll sort it out." He mumbled, and I made a face of disgust. "Oh, baby. I forgot my wife was pure." He smirked and I rolled my eyes before hitting his shoulder.

"Seriously, let me go before I get too turned on." I groaned.

"No!" He groaned.

"What are you, 5? Let me go!" I exclaimed, and tried to shuffle off his lap. That did not work. It really did not work. Like seriously. I felt something hard press against me. Oh my god. I just gave him a boner by trying to get off his lap. Oh god.

"Uh, Virat?" I mumbled. "Did you just get hard because of me trying to get off your lap?" I said, hiding my laughter. I started teasing him right away.

"Fuck off!" He groaned, and covered his face with hands.

"I'll let you sort it out." I winked, and kissed his lips.

Where was this confident Mandi coming from?

"Why can't you sort it out." He mumbled.

"Because you have to be patient. One more month." I smiled.

One. More. Month.

"Unless you want me to sort it out infront of you, you better leave." He pouted, making me kiss him again, but we were forced apart when we heard the door of the room open.

"Ro!" Virat exclaimed. I jumped off his lap, into the most awkwardest position on the sofa. What a way to meet my husband's best friend.

"We knew you were getting it off." Rohit laughed.

"No we weren't!" He exclaimed, and I stood up to say hello to Rohit.

"Hey Rohit! Nice to finally meet you." I smiled, and gave him a hug.

"Hey, bhabhi." Rohit smirked at me.

"I better be going." I said and got my jacket on.

"Bye Mando!" Rohit exclaimed.

"See you!"

"Mandi, drive safely. Text me when you're home, okay?"

"Yes, dad." I rolled my eyes and laughed. He was already so protective over me.

"You see, that is where you're right. Virat wants you to call him daddy, he has a kink you see." Rohit teased Virat. I burst out with laughter, watching Virat hit Rohit for what he just said.

"I'll leave you to it, Husband." I laughed and opened the door.

"It's daddy." Rohit exclaimed again, earning an accidental punch in the nose from Virat. Before I witnessed a fight, I exclaimed 'bye' again, and left the room.