Chapter 8 - Texts & Groupchats.

Alot of this chapter will be text messages and group chats, basically the title of this chapter. Idek this is just a filler chapter, with loads of random shit but hey, I hope you enjoy the random shit.💙.

It must have been like 3 am when I wrote the text parts, honestly they're so weird idek what was wrong with me 😂😂😂.

Virat's P.O.V.

"And then, she decided it was a good idea to curse our marriage!" I scoffed, the boys were shaking their heads too. I'd got back to my house 20 minutes ago, and now Bhajji and Harry were here. See what I mean by they're here more than me? But I am glad they were here, because they had just been listening very carefully to what happened between me and Priya at the office.

"If she really cared, she'd be begging you to stay, or she would do what was best for you and let you go, not fucking slap you." Mahi bhai said.

"Exactly!" Rohit exclaimed. "This girl is annoying me." He scoffed.

"Tell me about it. You won't be seeing her anymore. All you'll hear is Mandi this, Mandi that." Harry said and rolled his eyes. That was literally a fact.

"What about Mandi. Have you told her about Priya?" Mahi bhai asked, and I shook my head.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrow. "I think you should. You can learn from me that secrets have their way of getting out. It'll be the best for the both of you. Anyway, seeing the kind of person Mandi is, I don't think she'll like it if it gets to her without you telling her first."

"Really, it's fine. Leave it, bhai. She'll be fine."

There was an awkward silence between us.

"Did you mention your obsession with Mandi to her?" Raina bhai asked.

"Well... I kinda told Priya I loved Mandi." I said, expecting to get a scolding off Mahi bhai. But, I didn't. Since I've been in the team, he's been like an older brother to me, and if he thought I was lying, and especially about something like this, he wouldn't be too impressed.

"I'm proud of you, bro." Mahi bhai smiled.

"You're so obsessed with her, it's a problem." Yuvi laughed.

"Enough about me!" I said and looked at Yuvi. "Me and Mandi are playing cupid for Yuvi. How's it going?" I smirked.

"Alot." He smirked back. "Last night I couldn't sleep and it wasn't too late in England, maybe 10pm, so I sent her a DM on instagram, now I have her number and we talked for a while, lets just say I'm kinda interested in her." He smiled.

"Finally!" Jaddu laughed. "35 years and found love." He chuckled.

"Why is everyone finding love?" Hardik groaned. "I'm so lonely."

"Harry, you can have Priya." I laughed, the others joining in. Harry just had a disgusted look on his face. "Only if you go fast." I rolled my eyes. That line was what she said to me when we were first about to do it. Now I look back, I wonder why I ever asked her out in the first place.

"Have any of you started packing yet?" Mahi bhai asked.

"Packing for what?" I asked.

"The Champions Trophy, dumbass. We're leaving tomorrow. First game Sunday, doof." He replied. "You might need about 4 suitcases for your engagement things." He laughed.

"I can't wait to see Mandi on the day." I looked to the ceiling and smiled.

"You're too obsessed with her." Harry sighed. "Shall we go out?" He asked, and everyone nodded.