Chapter 21 - Wedding Rings.

After the rather hilarious car journey, with no traffic whatsoever, 1 and a half hours later, we had finally reached my house.

It was only 6, so we basically had the whole evening ahead of us.

"This will be a nice surprise for mom and dad." I laughed and Virat agreed.

We got his suitcases out of the car and I opened the front door.

He left his suitcase by the front door and we walked to the living room.

"Look who I brought home!" I entered and smiled.

Everyone literally jumped up.

"Nice to see you again, Virat!" My dad smiled and hugged him. So did everyone else.

"Nice to see you, Mandi. How are you? How was your day? Fine thank you." I rolled my eyes when all of the attention was on Virat.

"Drama queen." Virat laughed, making everyone else laugh.

"Actually, Virat and Mandi now that you're here together, you can get your ideas for the wedding up. Sound good?" Her mom asked.

I looked at Virat and sighed.

"Yeah. We may as well." Virat nodded.

"Good. We'll leave you two to it." Dad smiled and we nodded before going to my room.

"Pinterest it is." I said to him, and he didn't reply, instead he stared at me. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"This was supposed to be our evening." He pouted.

"It is, isn't it? Me and you alone." I said, pulled him close and kissed the pout off his lips. He smiled when I pulled away.

"Let's go out. Get out of here." He smirked and held my hand.

"And do what?" I laughed. "Dad's right, we should plan quickly, this is such a last minute wedding."

"We need wedding rings, don't we?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, but what shops are going to be open at this time?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm Virat Kohli, babe. I always get my way." He smirked, making me laugh. He pulled me up and I got my LV backpack that Virat gave me for my birthday, put my purse and other essentials in it before we walked down the stairs.

"We're gonna go out." I said and my dad raised his eyebrows. "Wedding rings."

He nodded.

"If you can find one that's open." My mom said.

"He's Virat Kohli. He always finds a way." I mimicked his voice, making everyone laugh. Virat rolled his eyes and put on a sulk.

"We're going. See you later." I said to everyone and pushed Virat into the hallway, and kissed him.

He smirked when I pulled away.

"Stop sulking. We're getting married." I grinned.

"I know." He grinned too. "Let's go before it gets too late."

I smiled and nodded.

His eyes were a little red, he looked drained.

"We don't have to go. You've had a long day." I pouted and he shook his head.

"I didn't bat today. I'm good. We should go." He smiled and literally dragged me out of the house. "Have my suits come, by the way?" He asked.