Chapter 18 - Birthday Girl.

(Let's just pretend that all the pictures at the end are of Mandi and not Anushka or random people okay? 😂😭)

Mandi's P.O.V.

I drove home, not trying to draw attention to my car. I was pretty sure I was over the legal limit for drinking. Oh well. I'm the birthday girl. I got home at 9:30, and parked my car on the drive.

Smiling, I got out of my car and unlocked the door.

"Mandip!" My dad called from the living room. "Is that you?" He asked.

I ran up the stairs to go change. I changed into a grey All Saints top with black ripped jeans. Yeah, I bought men's t-shirts. You can't blame me. They're so much more comfortable than women's. I came back downstairs. The boys and their wives were sitting in the 'big room', which was basically a second living room, which was on the other side of the house to where the main living room was. This second living room was more or less same size as the other one, but this one had the PS4, and Xbox in, so this is where the 'kids' spent their time. I walked past the big room, and walked to where my mom and dad were sitting. My mom was there too, and my dad looked pissed off.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

"I went to Gaucho's with Virat and Randeep." I said casually, his eyes widening at Randeep's name.

"You told Virat?" My mom asked, surprised.

"Told Virat what?"

"About Randeep." She replied.

"Well, yeah." I replied with an obvious tone.

"Don't speak with attitude." My dad warned.

"Attitude? I'm not speaking with attitude! Look, if you're still angry about me and Randeep, I broke up with him a year ago, dad. You've got to forget it and let it go! Look at how me and Virat are now, I don't think Randeep can stop that. You're meant to be his friend! Anyway, I think Randeep doesn't care anymore." I shrugged.

"Yes, he's got that girl he brought to the party yesterday." My mom said and looked to my dad.

"Uh, actually, I think they broke up." I quickly said.

"What? Why?" My dad asked.

"It was for show." I quickly said in one breath.

"Oh." My mom mumbled. "I never thought Randeep was that kind of man."

"Me neither, but he's met someone he really gets on well with, and he's gone out with her tonight."

"Well that's great!" My mom smiled.

"She must be younger than you." My dad face palmed himself, making me laugh.

"Yup." I laughed. "Anyway, is it okay if Virat stays tonight?" I asked. My dad's eyes lit up.

"Of course he can!" My dad exclaimed.

"Okay, he'll be coming in a bit. So will Randeep." I quickly said and ran out of the room before my dad could question me. I walked into the big room to see Taran and Ranvir half way through a serious Fifa match.

"Winner plays me." I said and they laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I groaned.

"You can't play." Taran replied.

"Virat can teach her, can't he?" Manpreet smirked.

"Yeah! Course he can. He can do everything!" I replied.

"Okay, I'll give you 60 days with Virat as your teacher and if you can't beat me, then my baby gets to have your room when you're gone." Taran said without taking his eyes off the screen.