Chapter 11 - Pre Match Meetings.

"Yuvi, I need to tell you something." I said and he looked at us.

"PDA." Virat smirked, and kissed me on my lips. Passionately. It felt so good. I didn't want it to end. But, we were doing this right infront of his friends.

"EW!" He groaned and closed his eyes. "Stop!" He whined.

"Is that Hazel?" I asked when me and Virat pulled away, looking out of the window. Yuvi's head shot up, and he started grinning.

"I'll go. Please take care of your ears when she walks in, I've only told her that Virat is coming." I laughed, and they nodded. I walked out of the room, and opened the gate. When she parked her Mercedes, she ran to the door.

"Someone's desperate." I laughed.

"Woman, the captain of the cricket team is in your house, move out of the way." She said, and pushed me out of the way, chucked her shoes to the side, and ran into the living room.. I waited at the door, because I didn't need my eardrums being burst.

3..2..1...

"AHHHH!" I heard Hazel scream. I laughed to myself before walking to the living room, where Yuvi was sitting with a smirk on his face, the rest had a 'what the fuck, is this really happening?' face, and Hazel looked as if she was about to faint.

"Haze, meet Yuvraj. Yuvraj meet Haze." I smiled and discretely pushed Hazel, pretending I had tripped, making her fall on top of Yuvi.

"PDA!" Me and Virat exclaimed at the same time, bursting into laughter.

"Mandip Dhaliwal!" Yuvi and Hazel exclaimed at the same time.

"See! They even say the same things." Virat awed at the moment.

"Mandip, shut up." Hazel scoffed.

"Me!?" I exclaimed. "It was Virat!"

"No it wasn't!" Virat exclaimed.

"Yes it was!" I scoffed, moving closer to him.

He shook his head at me, whilst smirking at me.

"Don't look at me like that!" I scoffed.

"Like what, baby?" He smirked again, and I heard Hazel squeal.

"Shut up!" I groaned.

He said nothing, but smirked. Bloody idiot. Soon, everyone started talking between themselves, and Yuvzel started talking like mad.

"Come here." He smiled, and made Yuvi move over.

I sat down next to him, and crossed my arms.

"Why you so mad?" He asked, and I ignored him. "Don't make me make you talk." He groaned, and I still said nothing. His hands crept up my arm, and here was me thinking he was going to do something else. Instead, he started tickling me. He didn't know I would squeal over the smallest things, so my loud laugh was a surprise to him.

"Why does your laugh sound like a dying seal?" Yuvi raised his eyebrow.

"So does Hazel's!" I said, still laughing because of Virat. Even he had stopped tickling me when he heard my laugh then. I knew I had a rather loud, not lady like laugh, but that was me. And that was also Hazel. She hated it. I tried to control it sometimes, and this was the first time he had heard this 'dying seal' laugh of mine, and he looked rather amused.

"Mandi, I hate you!" She exclaimed.

"I love you too." I smiled back. I sat back down on the sofa, plopping my legs on Virat's lap.

"Uh, am I some foot rest now?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah you are." Yuvi said, now placing his feet on top of my legs, which were on Virat's.