Chapter 12 - The Match. (1)

Sunday, 4th June, 2017. India Vs Pakistan, Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham.

Virat's P.O.V.

"Every single one of you, are going to go out on that field, and play the best match you've ever played in your entire life. No slacking. Not from anyone. Because today boys, today is the day we are going to win. We are going to beat Pakistan, and we are going to make everyone proud. Make our families proud, make our country proud. Today, we are going to. beat Pakistan, and we are going to make every other team scared to play against us." I said to the boys, whilst standing in a huddle in the team dressing room.

"Chakkde India!" Yuvi shouted, and we all shouted it back.

"Let's do this boys." I smiled, proud of my team.

*3hours earlier*
Mandi's P.O.V.

"I've never been surrounded by more brown people in my entire life."

"Mandip, we haven't even left the house yet." My dad rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but look!" I pointed outside, where loads of India and Pakistan fans were walking past our house, in their country's colours, walking towards the stadium, which was a 20 minute walk away.

"Who's driving?" I asked, making everyone laugh.

"Were walking, you absolute donkey." My brother rolled his eyes.

"Walking?" I exclaimed, in horror. I didn't want to walk all the way there.

"Yes, idiot." Ranvir laughed.

"Dad! Taran called me a donkey and Ranvir called me an idiot!" I shouted.

"They're not lying!" My dad shouted back, making my mother burst out with laughter.

"50 years since we've known eachother and that humour has still not gone." She laughed, sorting my dad's collar of his blazer. He was wearing a jersey, with a blazer over it. Who the hell does that?

"You all ready?" My mom asked, and we nodded, and so the 7 of us left the house, and made our way to the stadium.

*****

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't let you in." A security guard tried to push my dad away from the VIP entrance to the stadium. This was a quiet part of the stadium, as only members were here.

"You don't understand. My daughter is getting married to the captain, our names should be on the list."

"She's getting married to the captain?" The guard laughed.

"Yes, actually. She is." A voice said from behind the guard. A very sexy voice.

The guard turned around, and immediately moved out of the way.

"Sorry, Mr Kohli." He looked down and let us through.

I looked up at Mr Kohli, and he removed his sunglasses, and let out a huge smile.

"Hello, Mrs Kohli." He mumbled in my ear. "See how easy you can get into places when you're my wife?"

"Yeah, that's when people believe it." I rolled my eyes.

"24 hours. And then the whole world will know you're mine." He smirked, shook my fathers hand and then disappeared.

"Where the hell did he just go?" I asked, standing still, not talking to anyone in particular.

"I dunno. Guess you better go find him, Mrs Kohli." Taran winked.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes. "Let's get our seats first." I said, and everyone nodded.

We were sitting in the outdoor members area, and the view was incredible. It was just a few table and chairs, but it over looked the whole stadium, and just below, to the left hand side was the teams dressing rooms.

I noticed a few famous people in the area next to us, but since I'm now Virat Kohli fiancé, I needed to keep it cool. I'd meet loads soon.

"Ranveer Singh!" I screamed when I saw him, making everyone stare at me, like I was an alien.

He chuckled, before talking to the man next to him and walked over to us.

"Hello. A little birdie told me that you are to be married to Virat Kohli?" He raised one eyebrow, and I said hello and nodded back, with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you. I shall be telling your husband that his wife is more interested in me." He joked, making us laugh.

"Won't be surprised." Ranvir rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I'm Ranvir with an I." He laughed and shook Ranveers hand.

"Hey, I'm Ranveer with a double e." They smiled and got along like long lost brothers.

After a few minutes, Ranveer spoke to me again.

"Don't think I've forgot that you convinced Virat I was cheating." I raised my eyebrow.

"Look, I'm sorry about that." He awkwardly chuckled, making me laugh.

"It's fine now, he snogged me later in the day." I winked, and he laughed again.

"Mandip!" A girly voice screamed my name.

"Guess who gave me tickets!" Hazel screamed and sat next to me.

"Yuvi." I sighed, making her nod.

"I can't believe it." She smiled, when I got a notification on my phone.

From Virat Come down to the members area, show them your pass and come to the players area.

"He's so bossy." Hazel rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me, but I haven't seen a text from Yuvi telling you to meet him." I raised my eyebrow, making her shut up.

"Aw Haze!" I teased, making everyone laugh. "I'm going to the toilet." I lied to my family.

"Sure." Taran rolled his eyes.

I walked down to the lobby of the members area, and like Virat said, I showed the guy my pass. He lead me to a corridor, and told me to go straight down and it was the door on the end.

"Mando!" Yuvi exclaimed, seeing me.

"Mandip!" Virat smiled. "Boys, meet my fiancé. Mandip, meet the boys." He came up to me and held my hand.

A/N

Short chappy sorryyy Xx Hope you enjoyed ❤️❤️ -J Xx