Chapter 3 - Yes, or No?

****

Mandi's P.O.V.

Me and Virat had been in my bedroom for about 2 hours now, and we were talking about the most random crap, but we were learning so much about each other. As much as I hated to admit it, I was really enjoying my time with him. 

"Shall we go downstairs now?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I mean they've probably got ideas to what we're up to now. My mom probably has." He laughed.

We walked out of my bedroom, and walked down the stairs, to the main living room.

"Here they are!" My dad exclaimed.

"I think we were all beginning to think that you two were up to something." Virat's mom laughed, and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Oh no, not in front of everyone.

"Mandi, are you blushing?" Taran teased.

"What? No way, why would I be blushing?" I awkwardly laughed.

"Taran, leave her." Dad said. "Sit down, you two."

We sat where we sat earlier, and when Virat was about to sit down, his hand brushed my thigh. Even with my damn clothes on, his touch bought goosebumps to my body. I wonder what he would do if I had them off.

"What you thinking, Mandi?" Virat whispered, so only I could hear.

"Not.. nothing."

"Is that why you're staring at my hands?" He whispered, casually. My eyes widened when I realised I was having dirty thoughts about Virat, and it was very, very obvious.

"Don't be full of yourself." I said, and he did not reply.

"Oh!" My mom exclaimed like she had forgotten to do something.

"What's wrong, mom?" Ranvir asked.

"I forgot to get something to eat for tonight. I was going to make something, but things with the business took over my whole day yesterday." She sighed.

"That's okay Maa, Ranvir can go and get us something to eat." I smiled at it.

"Yes, that is a good idea. Please, Ranvir." My mom asked.

"Mom, Mandi came up with the idea, why doesn't she go and get it?" Ranvir smirked and my eyes widened. I couldn't be bothered to go. None of us could, to be honest.

"Sorry, I've got to entertain Virat." I smiled. Using him as an excuse felt good.

"Yeah, why doesn't he go with you? Bonding time before the engagement." This time, it was his wife saying it.

"Your bhabhi is right, Mandip." Virat's mom said to me.

"Mandip, go and get some food and take Virat with you, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" My mom exclaimed.

Did I have to? I stayed quiet and sat still.

"What are you waiting for, Mandi?" Taran asked.

"Now?" I groaned and everyone laughed.

"I wont make you carry all the camera bags on the next wedding." Taran said, and I shot up.

"Lets go!" I smiled.

"Mandip, please don't bully Virat." My dad joked. If I could, I would.

"I wont." I smiled, and walked out of the living room, and Virat followed behind me. I opened the cupboard where we kept our shoes, and I pulled out some grey NMD's.

"Woah, they're nice!" Virat was staring at my trainers.

"Never seen a girl with good trainers before?" I asked sarcastically.