Chapter 1

"Bridgette! Get going! You're going to be late for practice!"

"Okay, I'm almost ready!" Bridgette yelled in answer to her mother downstairs. "If only I can find my other shoe. Tikki, if I find out you hid it again," she said as she eyed her white cat that was laying on her bed all comfortable like.

Tikki opened one eye and then closed it. "I know you can hear me missy!" Bridgette said as she kept looking for her other lyrical shoe. "Aha! Found it! How did it get under my desk, oh I wonder how?" She eyed her cat again but decided she didn't have time to scold her. Again.

She wore simple black tights over her leotard and her favorite red long-sleeve with black polka-dots, ladybug inspired tee. She tied her long hair into a high ponytail and added her special red ribbon for a finishing touch. She stuffed her day clothes and dance shoes into her duffle bag, grabbed her pink backpack, and went on her way.

"Okay, I'm going maman!"

***

"Felix, here is your schedule for today."

"Thank you Natalie. Does father want me home for lunch today?"

"No, he has meetings all day. He also says to go ahead and eat dinner without him as well."

"Alright, thank you." Figures. He was busy yesterday and the day before that and will probably be busy tomorrow. Oh well, there was nothing he could do about it anyways.

"Mrow."

Felix looked down to see his cat tapping his shoes with his paws, eyeing him as if he was asking for something. He bent down to pet him, "What is it Plagg? You know if you're hungry, just go to the kitchen and they'll get you something."

"Mrow!"

*sigh* "You want camembert again don't you?" Plagg's tail started waving faster side to side as he heard his favorite word. "It's too early in the morning, you have to wait until lunch time."

Plagg's tail stopped waving and pointed a glare at Felix. "No means no. You're just going to have to wait." Plagg looked unamused and scampered away. "So spoiled."

Felix grabbed his bag and headed to the town car. "Francis, I'll be staying at the school for lunch today so I'll only need you to pick me up after school." Francis nodded and started the car. "Oh, could you also drop me off on the side of the school? I don't feel like dealing with the crowd this morning."

"Yes sir."

"Thank you."

***

"I should probably go through a different entrance. It looks like Felix's Fan Club is crowding the school's entrance again. Ugghh! Why do I always have to take the long way to the gym just for his fans? I wish he would tell them something." Bridgette complained as she turned around to go through the side of the building. If she was late, the teacher was gonna make her do laps like all the other girls who were tardy.

Ever since Felix Agreste started attending public school, his Fan Club crowds the entrance waiting for him to show up. All the girls wanted to give him little gifts, they all wanted to try to talk to him, or at least get a good look at him.

No, not today. Bridgette started running. She made her way towards the side entrance. She jumped over a bush and - *crash* "Aaahh!!"

"Agh!"

"Oww! Oh my god, I am so so so so sorryyy! Are you okay?" Bridgette started to say until she saw who her victim was. Her eyes went wide, "Felix! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

"I will be once you get off of me." He grunted, trying to ignore the pain he felt when he fell to the ground.

"Oh, right, I'm sorry! Here let me help you up."

"No need. I can get up by myself." Felix said as he started to brush off the dirt from his pants. "First, you all keep making crowds around me, and now you're jumping at me out of nowhere. Honestly, can't you people take a break?"

Bridgette started to get offended. Like, how dare he confuse me with those fangirls?

"First, I said I was sorry! The proper thing to do is to accept my apology. And two, if it wasn't for your little fan club, I wouldn't have to be taking the long way to practice! So before you start -" Bridgette looked at the time on her phone. "Oh no!! I'm gonna be late!" She grabbed her bag and started running inside like she just wasn't having a conversation with someone.

***

Felix stared at her as she ran inside. I don't think he's ever been told off by someone, let alone a girl from his class. He started remembering what he could have said to set her off like that. Probably clumping her in with his fan club wasn't the proper thing to say. *sigh* His fan club. He knew it existed, but that doesn't mean he enjoyed it either. Other than what had just happened, he hoped nothing else would happen for the remainder of the day.