Queen Narissa

I walked through the doors with Jay when someone pulled me away.

"Lette, my dear, time for your lesson." My mother, former Queen Narissa of Andalasia announced. She placed me on a chair and held a crystal rock in front of me.

"Focus, think about it and make it appear in your hand." I started about the crystal and-- Man, I'm hungry! I suddenly felt something appear in my hand.

"An apple?" I opened my eyes to see a green apple in my hand, yes green, I don't like red apples.

"I was hungry." I took a bit out of the apple and walked toward Jay. 

"Close enough..." I saw mother walked towards to sit next to Maleficent.

"You will go. You will find the Fairy Godmother. And you will bring me back her wand--"

"--easy peasy!" Mother finished.

"What's in it for us?" I asked.

"Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns."

"I think she meant us..." Carlos motioned towards us. Maleficent just looked at Mal while mother looked at me.

"It's all about you and me, baby."

"Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" My mother asked Mal and I.

"Well, yeah, who doesn't--"

"Well, then get me the magic wand!" Maleficent yelled at Mal.

"Then you and I can see all that and so much more. With that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" Mother gave Maleficent her look.

"Our will." Mother and Evil Queen said sync.

"Our will, our will..." Maleficent waved it off. "And if you refuse, you will be grounded for the rest of your life, missy!"

"Wha- mom!" Mal and Maleficent started there little staring contest, both their eyes turned green until Mal gave up.

"Ugh fine, whatever."

"I win." I rolled my eyes and bit my apple.

"Evie, my little evilett in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother in law wing, and--"

"Lots and lots of mirrors!" They said together. Evie let out a laugh but Evil Queen silents her.

"No laughing, wrinkles."

"Well they're not taking my Carlos either, I'd miss him to much?" I looked at Cruella in disbelief.

"Really, mom?" Carlos said with a hopeful voice.

"Yes! Who will touch up my roots? Fluff my fur? And scrape the bunions off my feet?" Cruella lifted her foot for Carlos to catch it.

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." Carlos dropped Cruella's feet.

"Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon." Cruella informed.

"Oh no, I'm not going."

"Jay isn't going either, I need him to stock the shelves in my store."He pulled Jay to the side.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this uni-brow?" Evie touched the space between her brows.

"Lette has to practice her sorcery in order for me to take back Andalasia!" I sat on the couch as Jay jumped over it to sit next to me.

This was gonna be a long day...