Family Day

Two Days Later

I got ready for Family Day today, Eleanor had already left since she, along with other Auradon kids who were performing. I left my room and went to find the others. As I turned to corner I found Gavin and Chad talking hush at each other. I didn't get to hear anything, but I knew it sounded serious.

Once they left I continued walking when I found Jay, I managed to crash into his chest. I looked at him, but he didn't look back. He was probably still mad at me.

Some of you are probably wondering,

Nicolette, why is Jay ignored you? Did you steal his beanie again?

The answer is no. Jay had told me that Gavin was using me, but I told him that it wasn't true. Since then we haven't talked to each other, until now... hopefully!

"Jay?" No answer.

"Jay?" No answer.

"Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay--"

"What?!" He yelled. I stayed silent.

"Jay?" I said again, he sighed.

"Yes, Nicolette?"

"You still upset?" I asked, he sighed again and shook his head.

"No." I smiled before wrapping an arm around him.

"Good, now let's go find some food and party." Before he could answer, I dragged him away and found the others. We walked out on to the stone steps, watching the performance.

Be Our Guest, so typical.

"Nicolette!" Someone yelled, then I was pulled away from the group. Eleanor dragged me in front of three people.

"Nicolette, this is my sister, Melody. This is my mom and dad, Queen Ariel and King Eric." Eleanor's sister, Melody turned around and smiled.

"So you're my sister's new roommate

"So you're my sister's new roommate." Melody leaned in to whisper, "Does she do that thing in the morning where she plays her music for dawn to dusk?"

"Sometimes I regret offering her half of the room." I joked, making Melody, Ariel, and Eric laugh. Eleanor faked a frown. We all got along so far, talking about school and life.

"You are a delightful girl, we should have you over for tea or dinner. How about you join us for lunch later today?" Ariel commented. This was true the perfect family. I thought. Too bad we'll be taking over. I frowned