Home "Sweet" Castle Part 1

I stood in F.G's office with a busted up lip and a purple bruise on my cheek. Next to me, but was clearly trying to get away from me was Perri Northwest, who had a black eye and broken nose. How did I manage to get here...

Earlier That Day...

I'm in love with the shape of you...

What?

We push and pull like a magnet do...

I opened my eyes to see Eleanor dressed and dance around the room. I looked at my phone to see it was 8:30 in the frickin' morning!!! Come on, it's a Saturday! I groaned but got up anyways.

"What are you doing?" I grunted.

"Getting ready for the day. Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I normally wake up at this time every Saturday just to have nothing to do in life." I answered sarcastically.

"Your grumpy in the morning." She commented.

"Thank you, it takes a lot out of me." I said sleepily.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" She asked.

"Something that involves food."

"To the mall it is!" She went into my closet and throw me random clothes. "Shower, get dressed, and we leave. I need new headphones and you need some food." I did as she said and took a shower.

Once I was ready, I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. It was already 12:34 since I decided to sleep a bit more before getting ready. We went to one of the most popular mall in Auradon. Eleanor dragged me to random stores, she bought at least five different things from some store called Hot Topic.

When we finally finished, we got back to Auradon Prep. I left Eleanor in our room and went to Evie and Mal room.

"Evie paint my nails." I said, making my way to a chair. Evie sat opposite of me and got to work. She painted my nails, Mal laid on her back staring at the ceiling.

"You know crimson is a good color on you, N." Evie commented as she put the crimson nail polish away.

"I thought you were painting my nails midnight blue, E." I scoffed.

"I was, but then I saw the crimson one and thought, 'Nicolette would look great in crimson!' "

"Crimson is the color my half-brother wears, and if my mom sees my wearing it, I'm done for."

"But, your mom's not here!" Evie reassured.

"I don't care, I feel like I'm betraying her. After everything she's done for me..." I trailed off. I looked down at my nails, looking at the pretty crimson color when Evie grabbed my hand. "I'll remove the color if you want?" I thought to myself for a second before answering.

"Just leave it, you did a great job." Evie smiled and went on to work on something she wouldn't tell me. I stood up and walked over to Mal.

"You ok, Mal?" I asked, she was lost in thought before looking at me.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"About Ben?" I sat down on her bed.

"About the plan. What will happen if we don't succeed."

"We will succeed, cause we're rotten..."

"To the core!" Mal smirked. I stood back up and made my way towards the door. "I'll see you girl later."

"Bye N!" They said in sync. I walked to my room and heard laughing from the inside. I opened the door to reveal Eleanor and a woman in business clothes, they turned their heads to see me.

"Hey Nicolette, this is Nancy your sister-in-law!" Normal I would have said half-sister-in-law but maybe I should just except to fact that everyone sees me as Edward's sister. The lady, Nancy stood up along with Eleanor.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you, Edward was just so excited when we found out you were coming." I didn't speak, maybe I should have cause by then Eleanor left the room. Nancy stood there awkwardly before sitting back down. "So I heard you join sword fighting club, Eddie says you're great, the most there is."

"Well on the Isle, you either had to be invincible or just hide in the shadows. My mother raised me to be a leader, a queen!"

"Y-yes, your mother. How is Narissa?"

"Still locked up." I answered.

"Has she ever... talked about your father?" She hesitated to ask me.

"Only that he abandoned us for being villains." I snapped with a smirk on my face. She looked taken back.

"I'm sure that's not true, Edward says that your father really wants to see you." Nancy smiled. This time it was me who was taken back. I stood up and took a step away.

"H-he does?" I stuttered.

"I'm sure he does, that's why Edward and I are inviting you to dinner tonight. There you can meet my daughter and your father." She picked up a large bag and handed it to me. "It's a dress I picked out. I thought you might want something edge, but also Auradon friendly. A limo will be waiting for you outside." She gave me another hug before leaving.

I unzipped the bag I awed at the red dress in front of me. I placed it down, and walked over to my clothes and pulled out a leather jacket.

"Perfect!" I tossed my jacket down. I noticed a large box on my desk. I open it up to see a crown and a note.

A crown fit for a princess.
-Nancy

I smiled at the gesture and got ready.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon there will be Evie and Chad stories, both are separate.