A Bleached Blonde On My Nerves

I stood by my locker, trying to fit my books into my bag. I made my way to sword fighting club, but my mind was still on the date that Gavin and I had. It felt nice, nothing like I had with past boyfriend. But I still felt something missing, I pushed that feeling away when I walked out on the field. Obstacles were set up. I made my way over to Eddie.

"Hey..." He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"What? No snarky comments today?" He joked. I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you. If it makes you feel any better, I treat other people the same way." Now it was his turn to laugh.

"So... how long have you known Perri?" I asked, his face might have not shown it, but his eyes did. It held a bit of excitement. "I think I was 12 when we became friends."

"And... just friends?" I pry. He looked down at his feet and smiled.

"Sometimes I wish it could be more, but..."

"You don't have to answer me, I get it." Eddie nodded. I gave him one of my infamous smiles, before we heard shouting.

"Now let's see what you lot got!" Sparrow shouted. "Tyler, Jack let's see what you got."

Tyler and Jake were identical twins, and not very smart ones. I caught them fighting once and one of them told the other that their ugly. Like I said, not very smart.

They started sparring, til Jake fell of one of the high obstacles.

"I think I broke my arm." He said in pain. Sparrow walked forward and grabbed the broke arm, making Jake yelp.

"Yup, it broke. Everyone stay here and no one better fight without me." Sparrow and Jake left to the nurse's office. I talked with Eddie, when suddenly I was pushed.

"Perri, what the hell?" Eddie asked. I turned around to see Perri, with two sword in his hand.

"You gotta problem with me, Northwest?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. Your a villain who thinks she can do whatever she wants. Well you're wrong, and I'm gonna prove it." He tossed a sword on the floor and pointed his at me.

"Pick it up." I grabbed the sword.

(If you have not watched The Princess Bride, then what is wrong with you.
Inigo/ Man with long hair: Perri

Wesley/ In all black: Nicolette

Watch video at the top.)

*~*~*~*~*~

"Why don't you just admit that you're a villain, that you'll never fit in?!" He shouted. He hit me sword, trying to disarm me. I managed to get him on his knees.

"And why don't you admit you're in love with my nephew?" I said for only him to hear. He looked at me in shock before I knocked him out. I heard someone clear their throat. The whole class and I look the see Captain Sparrow.

"Well then... I leave for a few minutes and people start fighting with me." He chuckled.

~

After a long talk from Sparrow, I left.

I walked down the hall to see F.G and two other girls. One was a blonde who wore a pink dress and the other had brown hair and wore fishnet leggings.
"I can't concentrate on my homework when she is blasting her music loud. Can I please just move to a different room or move her!"

"I'm sorry you two, but every room is full at the moment. I'm afraid your stuck with each other til the end of the school year." F.G informed. I was just about to leave when I heard my name.

"Nicolette!" I looked to see F.G motioned me to come forward.

"Nicolette, I was thinking since maybe you have a room all to yourself, that maybe you could share it with one of these girls." I looked at F.G then at the others and back at her. I was probably gonna to regret my decision.

"Sure, why not?"

"Oh thank you!"

"Wait, I'm not moving in with a VK maybe I rather stay with Eleanor." The blonde said. The blondes that this school are getting on my nerves.

"I wouldn't have shared my room with you anyways." I said with a fake smile. ""

"Oh, I would be happy to move in with her. She's funny!" Fishnet girl/ Eleanor commented.

"Then that settles it. Eleanor will move into a new room." With that F.G quickly walked away.

"Well I'm sure you too will become great friends. The Music Freak and the Villain Kid Outcast." The blonde mocked before walking away. I opened my spell book to find the exact hair spell that Mal used on Jane, Lonnie, etc.

Beware,
Forswear,
Replace the boring with green hair.
I chanted.

The blonde, well green now, didn't notice and walked to the girl's bathroom. Eleanor and I laughed after we heard a scream for the bathroom.

"You are amazing. Hi I'm Eleanor, Ariel and Eric's daughter."

"Nicolette, my mother is Narissa."

Damn, what a long day?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry if it's not good, but go read my Harry Hook story called Come Little Children.