Runaway Part 4

I changed my clothes into something warmer and grabbed the ladder, throwing it out the window. I tied the end to a pillar, before climbing down. Once I was on the ground, I ran straight to the horse stables. I turned the lights on to see sleeping horses, except for one. It was a white horse just standing. I walked closer and saw the clipboard with info papers.

"Evermore, huh?" I read, I opened the door and walked in. "Mind giving me a ride back to Auradon?" Evermore shook his head as if he was answering me.

I grabbed a stale and placed it on before leading him out. I got on before riding off, back to Auradon. It was a quick trip back, the lights were still on and it was dark. Luckily for me, Auradon Prep has a stable for their horse racer sport. I put Evermore in an empty stable, but he refused to go in.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He stomped his hoof on the ground. "Do you want me to go in first?" I asked, he stomped his hoof again. I walked in the stable and put him with me, with ease he walked right in. He laid down on the hay.

"See you tomorrow." I said, as I was about to walk he neighed. "Keep it down, will you? What do you want?" He stayed silent. I sat down next he him.

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees

Dream a little dream of me
Say "nighty night" and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading but I linger on, dear
Still craving your kiss I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams, whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

(hums)

Stars fading but I linger on, dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Oh but darling, whatever they be

Dream a little dream of me

I trailed off at the end as my eyes grew heavier, by then I fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~Next Day*~*~*~*~*

I woke up with a bright light hitting my eye and noise outside the stables. I stood up and walked out to see 3 buff guys who wore black and ominous clothes and a familiar blonde hair.

"What are you going to do about it?" One of them said, he grabbed Perri by the collar shirt.

"Let him go, you wannabe Twilight dipshits!" I yelled, walking forward to them. (The last part, I didn't make up but I thought it would be funny to put it in. Harry Potter is better than Twilight.) One of them turned to look at me.

"What you gonna do 'bout it?" He mocked. I caught him off guard and kicked him in the gut.

"You little bi--" I sucker punched the next guy before he could finish his sentence. The rest of them tried to hit me, but I used magic to beat them. I suddenly felt myself being uncontrollable.

They were all knocked out, when I turned to look at Perri he backed away.

"What's wrong?" My voice was deep and scary by the way it sounded like.

"Y-y-your eyes!" He stuttered. I take out my hand mirror to catch a glimpse of my eyes turning yellow then red then back to my normal brown.

 I take out my hand mirror to catch a glimpse of my eyes turning yellow then red then back to my normal brown

"This is new." I muttered. I heard footsteps walking towards us.

"Nicolette, Perri! In my office, now!" Fairy Godmother demanded.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's short, I just wanted to get it over with.