Goodbye Isle

"What is wrong with all of you?! People used to cower in the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched away out of this island. For 20 years they have robbed us of our revenge!" Maleficent looked at Evil Queen,

"Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men!" E.Q and Evie looked disgusted.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!"

"Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches!" Cruella started going crazy.

"Revenge on that insipid little ginger and your step-son for overthrowing you." Mother screamed making the window behind her break, but no one paid mind to it since it's almost an everyday thing. Maleficent sat on Evil Queen's lap.

"And I, Maleficent, the evilest of them all. I will finally have my revenge on Sleeping Beauty. And her relentless little prince. Villains!"

"Yes?"

"Our day has come."

"E.Q give her the magic mirror." Maleficent got off Evil Queen's lap. She looked at my mother and smirked. "Give Nicolette the book and pendent."

Mother nodded and walked away to find something.

"This is your magic mirror?" Evie looked it a hand mirror.

"Well, it ain't what it use to be. Then again neither are we!" Evil Queen and Maleficent laughed. "It will help you find things."

"Like a prince?"

"Like my waistline."

"Like the magic wand, hello!!"

"I found them, I found them! Here!" Mother shoved a book in my hand and placed something around my neck.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"The book will help you find the magic wand and maybe plant some curses for fun," She gave me a wink while I smirk at all the chaos I could do."--and the necklace is to increase your powers for when we take back our kingdom." Mother explained, the necklace was green with scale designs and a gold like serpent tail.

"My spell book, my book. I need my- that book!" Evil Queen point behind her at the fridge which they call a safe.

"Oh, HA! The safe, THE SAFE. QUEEN HELP ME!!" Evil Queen got up and open the fridge.

"My spell-- Come darling!" Maleficent called for Mal. "It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember when we were spreading evil and ruining lives." Maleficent looked at mother and Evil Queen.

"Like it was yesterday." They said together.

"And now, you will make your own memories," Mal was about to grab the book, but she snatched it back. "By doing exactly as I tell you!" She shoved the book at Mal.

"Door." E.Q nodded.

"Let's get this party started!" Jay announced.

"Carlos, come!" Carlos followed his Cruella. Mother grabbed me by the arm and dragged my somewhere.

"Now Lette, you know what to do, right?" I nodded. "And I will be proud of you if you complete my task, I heard that Giselle has a son, I want you to get close to him. If you get close to him, we get close to destroying the ones who ruin our lives."

"Yes mother." She pulled out a cuff in shape of a snake.

"This cuff will help you find what your looking for, it will come to life when you need it." I reached for the cuff but she pulled it back. "Don't disappoint me like the other countless times!" Her eyes flashes an electric blue.

I took the cuff and put it on. I grabbed my bags and walked out the door.

"GET BACK HERE! NOW!" I heard Cruella as she chased after Carlos who dove into the limo. Mal and I were the last ones to leave. I looked up at the balcony to see Maleficent and mother looking at us. We final entered the limo and sat down. As the limo started driving away I could here our parents.

"Bring home the gold!"

"Bring home a puppy!"

"Bring home a prince!"