Parent Troubles Part 2

After I finished getting ready, I walked out of my dorm and walked to the front of the school. There stood a man in a red suit, holding the door of the limo open.

"Miss. Nicolette?" He asked. I nodded, he smiled and gestures for me to get in. I got in and sat on the opposite side. My phone started to buzz, Jay was texting me.

Jay
Nicolette

Hey where r u?

In a limo... I'm being kidnapped.

Haha... r u serious?!

No you idiot, my brother's wife invited me to have dinner.

Dinner? Y u no invite me? I love food!

And have u embarrass me? No way, Jay.

Wow rude!

Whatever. So what r u doing on this fine day?

Stealing, starving cause you didn't invite me to dinner.

Jay get over it already!

Never!

"We are almost arriving, Miss. Nicolette." The driver announced.

I have to go, but I'll see u later

Later.

I put my phone away and stayed put. The limo finally comes to a stop and the door opens wide. A hand was extended out for me and pulled my out.

"Welcome, princess." That was new, this butler looked guy bowed before leading me inside the castle. "I will inform his majesty of your arrival." With one last bow, he left.

Bring the rebel that I am, I wandered off. Next thing I know, I'm in a hall looked at painting. I was too distracted that I stumbled back. I walked right into something, more like someone.

"I'm sorry." I apologize, but he just stared before giving me a stern look.

"Who are you?" I would have answered, when a new voice spoke.

"Father!" I looked behind me to see Edward. He walked towards us with a grin on his face.

"Great, the both of you ruined the surprise." He joked... wait, FATHER!

"Father?" I managed to spit out, I looked at the man before looking back at Edward. He walked behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Nicolette, meet our father. Father meet Nicolette, your daughter." I guess most people would welcome their kids with open arms, instead I got...

"How could you bring her here?" The man, my father said loudly, didn't even care that I was there or not.

"Father--"

"How could you bring this girl into our home?" He spats out.

"It's her home to, father. She was born here, she has the title of a princess." Edward stood up for me.

"She also has the title of a villain!" He hissed.

"That doesn't matter, she is here to show us that she is not like her mother." I sat down on the chair against the wall.

"She can be exactly like her mother," He pointed at me. "... look at her, she looks like Narissa."

"She has your eyes, though." Edward tried to lighten up the mood. It was true, mother has green eyes like Maleficent and Mal. Edward has blue eyes, along with Eddie. Me, I have brown eyes and when I look at this man, I see brown eyes exactly like mine starring back.

Edward looked at me and sent a smile. "Excuse us." He said before pulling his father by the arm.

"She will be staying for dinner and you will show her respect, she is your daughter not matter what." Edward motioned me to follow him and I did. We walked out of the hall and into a room.

"What is this place?" I asked, the room was larger then my home of the Isle.

"This is your room, I had everything you would need brought here." He walked to the window and opened its door. "Do you like it?"

I looked at the window to see the garden and a lake. At the distance their was a horse stable.

"I love it." I answered back, Edward went on to hug me, but I hesitated to hug back. When he let go, he smiled.

"You're warming up to me, pretty soon we'll be pranking each." He joked. "I have to go but I will see you at dinner tonight." He walked out and left me alone. I looked out the window once again and just relaxed there.

*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's short, I hope everyone had a great Christmas or Hanukkah