Goody Goody Class 101

The next morning, we went to our classes. Boring! I sat behind Jay and Carlos with my feet on the table. Marcella laid on the table, playing with a ball of yarn I got her.

"If someone hands you a crying baby do you,
(A) Curse it?
(B) Lock it in a tower?
(C) Give it a bottle?, or
(D) Carve out its heart?" F.G say. Evie raised her hand enthusiastically.

"Evie?"

"What was the second one?" She twirled a strain of her blue hair.

"Oh ok, anyone else? Mal?" Mal looked up from her drawing.

"(C) Give it a bottle."

"Correct again." F.G complimented.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos said.

"I just picked the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal explained.

"Oooh." The other said in realization.

"Oooh." I mocked them.

A girl in a baby blue dress came in, squealed in fear and walked quickly passed us.

"Oh, hello dear one." F.G said.

"Hi, you need to sign off on the early dismissal of the coronation!" She kept looking back at us nervously, when she looked at me and I flashed my eyes electric blue, which made her squealed in fear.

"I hope everyone remembers my daughter, Jane."

"Who?" I asked, which made the others laugh.

"Mom!" Jane hissed, but F.G ignored it.

"Jane, this is everyone."

"Hi!" She squealed. "That's ok, as you were!" As she walked pass me and slammed my hand hard on the table make her scream and run away.

Wimp I thought. I heard a meow and turned to see Marcella lying of her back lazily.

"You find a vile of poison do you,
(A) Put it in the king's wine?
(B) Paint it on any apple?" I let out a laugh at the second one, and high fived Carlos and Jay.

"(C) Turn it over to the proper authorize?" Everyone except Mal and I raised their hands. Jay grabbed Carlos hand and placed it down, while Carlos struggled to put it back up, F.G picked Jay.

"(C) Turn it over to the authorize."

"I was gonna say that."

"But I said it first!" Jay mocked. He grabbed Carlos and they started fighting.

"Fight, fight, fight, fight!" I started chanting. F.G tried to get there attention.

"Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the Tourney field."

"Oh no, that ok. Whatever that is we'll pass." Carlos said.

"They'll be there." I told F.G, she sent me a smile and mouthed Thank you.

"No we aren't--" I flashed my blue eyes at him, which made him shut up. It's not everyday you get to see Carlos do something athletic and fail at it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class, Jay, Carlos, and I made out way to the field. I sat on the bench, watching them ready to tryout. Marcella was in my bag asleep.

"Jay, Ben offense, Chad, Gavin you're defense. Taylor you're the shooter." The coach. "Hey! Hey! Hey you, lost boy, Put your helmet on and get out of the kill zone." He yelled at Carlos. He blew the whistle and the game started. (The whole video before continuing.)

Jay got back on the field.

"Go Jay!!" I cheered. He turned around and sent me a wink. I looked around to see a group of boys on the field staying at me, one is particular sent me a smile. I was lost in thought when someone sat next to me.

"Hi!" A strawberry blonde cheerful girl in a cheer uniform said making me scoot away for her. "I'm Riley, daughter of Giselle and Robert Phillip!"

"Nicolette, Queen Narissa's daughter." I said, hoping it would scare her away, but she just smile even more.

"I know, I was so excited you were coming! I was hoping you and I could share a room but your brother said you would like a room to yourself."

"It's half-brother and yes I did get a room to myself, so what?"

"Well, I wanted to tell you that we aren't out parents, so there's no harm in being friends. I have to go, so I'll see you later bye!" She gave me a quick hug before going back to her stupid cheer squad. I saw Jay walk over to me.

"What was that?" Jay pointed at Riley.

"That is the daughter of my mom's enemy." I answered.

"She's pretty hot!" Jay commented, not looking away from her. I rolled my eye and stood up.

"I'm leaving, see you and Carlos later." I didn't wait for a response and just left.