Change of Heart/Coronation

Watch the video up top. Who else is excited?!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We sat at a blue table far from others.

"Hey guys, how is everyone?" Ben came over and asked, no one really felt like answering back.

"Hey listen, forget about it, it was nothing, forget about it, let it go." Ben repeats. "Tomorrow after the coronation, everything will be okay."

"Sure it will." I muttered, watch earned me a small shove by Carlos.

"I have to go." He said to Mal, before looking back up at the rest of us. "I'll see you guys later."

Again there was silents, Mal had a frown on her face. A real one. Evie just picked at her food and I twiddled my thumbs. Doug came over to try to talk to Evie, but Chad kept stopping him. After that, Audrey and Jane walked over.

"How long does she think that's gonna last?" Audrey said loud enough for us to hear, "Mal's just the bad girl infatuation."

"Yeah, I mean he's never gonna make a villain, a queen." Jane taunted.

"And poor Nicolette, played by the guy she thought liked her and unloved my her own father." Audrey continues. She and Jane laughed as they walked to their group. Behind them, I saw Gavin staring at me, but I looked away.

Mal took out her spell book. "Beware, Forswear, Undo Jane's hair." Mal flickered her fingers, behind her we heard screaming and laughter. We stood up from the table, Jay wrapped his arm around me and I crossed mine.

"There's a lot more where that came from." Mal threatened.

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey tested.

"Doesn't she look like she's kidding?" I gave a rhetorical question. No one moved, Mal opening her book and flipped through pages. Everyone scattered away in fear. Mal turned to us.

"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow." She said, closing her book. "Let's grab that wand a blow this popsicle stand." I smirked and we all walked away. I held an emotionless expression.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sat in my room, getting ready for my last day here before we take over Auradon

I sat in my room, getting ready for my last day here before we take over Auradon. I heard a knock on the door I've been waiting for Jay to pick me up..

"Jay, where have y--" I opened the door and immediately shut my mouth when I noticed it was Edward instead.

"Hey." He said awkwardly.

"Hi..." I said back. "What's up?"

"Just here, ready to escort my sister to the coronation." Edward held him arm out for me to take.