Audrey The Leech

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around. And I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother told us, she separated Ben and Audrey"s hands. "The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from 8 to 11, as you may have heard I have a thing about curfews."

She along with the band walked away.

"It's so, so, so good to meet-" Ben tried shaking Jay's but got a fist in the chest instead. "-- you all." He looked at Mal the longest before snapping out of his trance.

"This is a momentous occasion. And one that I hope will go down in history." He shook Carlos's hand which was covered in chocolate.

"Chocolate?" He shook Evie's hand who kept smiling at him. He finally moved to me and shook me hand but I brought him closer and smiled.

"Aren't you cute?" I commented, which made him blush and looked down. I let him go and stepped back. I looked toward Jay to see him glaring at Ben then at me. I gave him a smirk and looked away.

"As the day our two people begin to heal." Ben continued.

"Or the day you show five people were the bathrooms are." I smirked at Mal while Ben smiled at her.

"A little bit over the top?"

"More than a little."

"Well, so much for first impression" Mal and Ben chuckled. Audrey then decided to ruin the moment.

"Hey, you're Maleficent daughter, aren't you?" Audrey gave a fake smile. "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora, Sleeping-"

"Beauty!" Mal finished. The rest of us started looking between them and I could tell Mal was starting to get pissed. "Yeah and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, but my mother, to their stupid christening."

"Water under the bridge?"

"Totes!" They let out a fake laugh which quickly died out.

"Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah?" Ben get everyone's attention. "Auradon Prep, originally built over three hundred years ago and converted into a high school by my father, when he became king."

We approached a statue in which Ben clapped his hands and the statue turned into a beast. Carlos jumped in Jay's arms.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father want the statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal joked.

"Yeah, mom wouldn't let him on the couch." Ben and Mal smiled at each other, before Ben continued walking. Jay let go of Carlos. Carlos clapped his hands to make the statue morph back but didn't work.

"Come on scaredy cat, let's go." I said. I hooked my arm onto his and kept walking until we went inside.

"So, you guy have a lot of magic here at Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just... ordinary mortals."

"Who happens to be kings and queens?" Mal joked. Audrey interrupted once again.

"That's true!" She put Ben's arm around her. "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Ben chuckled nervously as Audrey placed his arm around her.

"Doug! Come down!" Ben called out.

"This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedule and show you the rest to your dorms. I'll see you later, okay?" He asked, mostly to Mal. "And if there's anything you need, feel free to-"

"Ask Doug!" Audrey and Mal did another awkward laugh, grabbed Ben and walked out.

"Hey guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." He spotted Evie and frozen. "Heigh-ho"

"Evie, Evil Queen's daughter." Evie stood in front of him, twirling her hair giving him a flirtatious smile.

"Okay, so about your classes." I walked over to him and placed my chin on his shoulder, sending him a flirty smile. "I, uh, put in the requirements. History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Safety Rules for the Internet, and Remedial Goodness 101." Doug turned to me, gave him a sweet smile before eating another candy.

"Let me guess," Mal put a piece of candy in her mouth. "New class?"

"Come on guys, let's go find our dorms." Mal dropped her wrapper. She started walking up the stairs to our left. We followed.

"Oh! Uh, yeah your dorms are that way guys." Doug pointed to the opposite direction. We walked back down as he started to court the dwarves. "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..."

"Sneezy." I finished and walked to my friends.

"Ooh..." Doug said in realization.