Like A Love Sick Pup

I stood next to Evie, watching the Tourney Game play out. Everyone cheered, including me. I looked at the cheer squad to see Riley look at me and waving with enthusiasm. I waved back and gave a small smile. So far it was a tie and Jay and Carlos still haven't been put in.

"There's 47 seconds, we're all tied up with the Sherwood Falcons. What a game from Auradon's fiercest rivals!" The man with the mic announced. I snuck off to where Carlos and Jay sat.

"Hey guys." Carlos jumped and smiled when he saw it was me. Jay sent me a smile before scooting over to let me sit in the middle.

"What are you doing here?" Carlos asked loud enough for me to hear over the cheering.

"I just came to say 'Hello and good luck'."

"I don't need luck, cause I'm not gonna be playing." Carlos reassured. I gave him a smile before turning to Jay. "What about you?" I asked. Jay was about to speak when his coach walked forward.

"You're up!" Jay stood and pulled Carlos up with him. "Coach, how about my buddy here?" "Oh no."

Carlos immediately sat down.

"Coach he's been practicing!" "Jay..." Carlos warned. I tried hiding my laugh. Key word: Tried. Coach looked at me and gave me a look.

"I don't remember having girls in my Tourney Team." He added sarcastically. I took the hint and stood up but not before giving Jay and Carlos a pat and a kiss on the cheek. Carlos blushed fiercely, since back on the isle it was known that he had a huge crush on me. Jay just stood there and let out a smirk, looking at the distance. I looked that the same direction to see Gavin glaring at him. When Gavin glanced at me he immediately looked away. I walked back to my original spot next to Evie.

"So where were you?" Evie asked.

"Just talking to Jay and Carlos." Her eyes twinkled in excitement.

"You sure it was talking you and Jay were doing and not flirting?" I gave her a look.

"What are you getting at Evie?"

"I'm just saying, I think you and Jay make a cute couple." I rolled my eyes and continued watching the game.

"They break from their huddles,"

Jay worked with Ben and Carlos managed to knock a player from the other team down. Jay passed it to Ben then a block from Chad. Jay almost scored but the goal keeper blocked it!

"Come on Jay!" I cheered. 23 seconds were left and someone went for Jay but Chad blocked it. Jay passed the ball to Ben and scored!

WE WON!!! HELL YEAH!!!

"Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible game, what a team! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the Prince for the winner. What a victory! An absolutely incredible end to one of the best games ever. Here they come folks, the winners off the first tourn-" The announcer by Ben who took the mic.

"Excuse me, excuse me. Can I have your attention, please? There's something I would like to say." Ben asked, everyone hushed down and waited for him to speak.

"Give me an M!"

"M!" We repeated.

"Give me an A!"

"A!"

"Give me an L!"

"L!"

"What does that spell?!"

"MAL!" We all exclaimed.

"I can't hear you!"

"MAL!"