Image For Calli

So I may upload another image today, but I can't promise you because apparently my father is taking me and my brother out to dinner tonight so, yeah...

Skylar xx
--------------------------------------------------------

"Luke, have you seen my phone?" You call out to him, as you walk out of the bedroom. "I can't find it?"

"No." He mumbles, eyes focused on his intense game of Temple Run.

"Well, could you help me find it then?" You ask, slightly opening your arms to show your annoyance. "I kind of need it."

"No, I'm in the middle of something babe..."

"Yeah, Temple Run." You huff, reaching out to snatch his phone.

"Hey!" Luke shouts as you take it out of his hands. "I was like, a hundred points from beating my high score!"

"Yeah, well I really need help with finding my phone!" You whine. "And you weren't going to move unless I did something!"

"Oh really?" Luke says, pushing his eyebrows up. "Just for that comment, I'm not getting up at all." He tells you, leaning back on the couch.

"Aw, come on Luke!" You pout. "If you help me I'll give you your phone back!"

"No, I want it back now Calli."

"Why? So you can play your Temple Run?" You ask.

"No, so I can call your phone." Luke says, giving you a blank look.

"Oh.. that's a good idea." You mumble, handing Luke his phone and watching silently as he dials your number.

"Can you hear it?"

"No I-wait!" You say, as you feel a vibration and smile up at him sheepishly.

"It was in my back pocket this whole time..."