Cubed Chapter 16: Recovery...

Libra's POV:

I was laying out my sleeping bag as I thought about everything that happened today. I heard someone come up behind me and turned to see Scorpio.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he said stepping back a bit.

"It's fine, you didn't?" I replied looking down to the ground.

"You alright?" He asks as he gazed into my face trying to pin point how I felt.

"Yeah, just a bit shook up about everything," I whisper plastering a smile on my face.

"Right, well, Capricorn is working on something and I Think she could use some help," he said and I stood up before following him in the direction of Capricorn.

"Where's Virgo?" Scorpio asks as we walk over to her.

"He's checking on Leo," she said as she pulled big lengths of hessian material like the kind potato sacks are made of.

"What are you doing?" I ask as she heaves the heavy material out of the chest.

"Well, there isn't much privacy here and I don't Leo would be happy knowing everyone is watching him sleep. I know I wouldn't like it. I'm going to use this, some sticks I found, and rope to make a wall around his bed. If I have enough I will make some other rooms to," she said as she throws the heavy sheets of fabric in-front of her.

"Cool, we'll help," Scorpio says and we start to make the walls.

Gemini's POV:

A lot has happened and I haven't really had the chance to sit down and talk with Aries since we were at the cabins. I was sitting down on my sleeping bag lot in thought as I watched the other building something around Leo.

"Do you want to help them?" Aries asked from behind me and I turn to face him.
"Oh, no I was just wondering what they were doing," I say turning back towards them.

"I don't know," Aries says as he sits down beside me.

"How do you feel?" He asks worried.

"I'm fine. By the way, thanks for warning me, when we were fighting the Skeleton Traces," I say forcing a smile.

"Oh, yeah, sorry I couldn't be more help," he said looking down in shame.

"It's fine," I whisper and he looks back up to face me. He put his hand on my cheek and slowly leaned in. I closed my eyes as I anticipated the kiss. His lips pressed forcefully against mine and not long later it was over. When we parted away from each other he looked away embarrassed and I looked down to hide my blushing cheeks. I felt him hold my hand and we sat there for a while watching the others.

Sagittarius's POV:

I was still sitting with Leo and they had just finished building a wall around us. Virgo had just left to help Capricorn and the other build more rooms. I stayed with him. I felt so guilty. He opened his eyes slowly as he woke up.

"Leo, how do you feel?" I whispered leaning down over him.

"Ah, ok, I guess, just a bit weak, where are we?" He asked as his eyes moved around the room confused.

"Where in the same place they just built a room around you," I say and he lifts his hand up the grab his head.
"Ahhh," he groaned in a whisper.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask and he squinted his eyes shut.