Cubed Chapter 19: Healing Time...

Three Days Later

Aries POV:

We had been camping out around the bottom of the stairs for three days and it was kind of boring. The was had been providing us with for and gave us an update on the others once a day. There wasn't much to do and three days in we were all starting to get a little crazy.

"Ughhh, what are we meant to do?" Aquarius weighed next to me as laid on her back look towards where the sky would normally be.

"All we can do is wait," Gemini answers and Aquarius sits up, an angry look in her eyes.

"That's all you've been saying the past three days and it's all we've been doing," she says before standing up and storming off. I hear Gemini sigh next to me and then the voice speaks for her daily visit.

"Good morning," it says in a blunt tone. Capricorn and Virgo run up carrying several pieces of paper looking rather panicked.

"Morning voice, how are they?' Capricorn asks in a surprisingly cheerful voice.

"He is still healing," The voice replies.

"Hum, still healing, ugh, good," Capricorn says as they both take notes on what little paper they have.

"What country are we in?" Capricorn asks note page ready as they wait with anticipation.

"Here they go again with their interrogation," I sigh.

"At least they are trying to do something to get us out of here. I mean sure they are starting to go a little bit insane and I'm pretty sure Capricorns eye has been twitching since yesterday, but still. What are you doing to help?" Sagittarius asks before standing up and walking over to Aquarius. I sigh realising what she said was true. I hadn't been doing anything to help.

"Don't listen to her," I hear Gemini says next to me.

"She just feels guilty about the whole Leo thing," she says trying to comfort me and I give her a weak smile.

Libra's POV:

We have been looking after Leo for three days and his doing much better. He is wide awake and laughing with Pisces. He said it's still sore but he can move around and stuff. We asked the voice if we could go but she said no. I walk over and sit at the table with Scorpio.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask and he looks up at me surprised.

"I don't know, Capricorn and the others. I wonder how they're doing," he says and I for some reason feel kind of sad. I wonder if he likes her.

"You and Capricorn are close, huh?" I say and he says.

"Yeah, I guess she's a good friend," he says starting his arms.

"I wonder how Cancers doing without Taurus," he says and I look to see what Taurus was up to. Sure enough, he was looking through the box of food the voice supplied for us. I let out a giggle. Scorpio sees this and looks angry.

"What? does he make you laugh does he?" He asks and I look at him confused.

"Well, it is kind of funny every time I look at him he's either eating or sleeping," I say and Scorpio looks down at the table and I'm not sure what I did wrong. He then stands up and walks over to Pisces in the back. Taurus after getting his food comes over and sits and takes his place. He puts his food down on the table and I laugh at the huge amount he has.