Epilogue

Twyla's Pov

2 years later

" Look at me mommy .... I am Alpha." my little girl said crossing her arms on the top of her slide. I laughed at the sight. Today was Adelayde's second birthday, and her dad was inside getting her party ready to surprise her. Jeremy drove up in his car, he got out and walked over to us hand in hand with his new mate Julie. Adelayde saw her favorite uncle and ran over to him screaming. " Uncle Jarmy....Uncle Jarmy!!!" I walked over to my brother, as he kneeled down and picked up Adelayde throwing her in the air. "How's my favorite niece? " He questioned. She planted her hands on his face and gave him a raspberry kiss. " Maaawaaahhhh.." she stated. All three of us busted out laughing, until Seth stood on the porch whistling to us the party was ready.

Jeremy carried Adelayde up to the house, as Julie and I conversed walking close behind him. As we stepped in through the front door, the room was black from the lights being off. " It dark" Adelayde stated. Jeremy flipped on the light, and the pack jumped out and yelled. " Surprise....Happy birthday Adelayde!!"Adelayde's mouth fell open in shock and her hands went to cup her face. " It's my birfday!!" she shrieked. Aries walked over taking Adelayde into his arms kissing the top of her head, before walking over and pecking me on the lips. " Yes, sweetheart it is." he smiled. Chloe walked up with her and Seth's one year old son Taylor. Adelayde clapped her hands happy to see her best buddy. Aries set Adelayde on the floor as Chloe did Taylor and they sat down starting to open presents. As I watched my beautiful daughter unwrap her gifts my mind wandered back to the day she was born.
*Flashback*
A couple of weeks had passed after the ball and the North American packs went home. I was relaxing on the couch watching a movie with Aries in our quarters when my water broke. Aries had picked me up and ran me to the infirmary, the pain was terrible worse than I had ever thought it could be. I screamed pushing as Aries held my hand, and the doctor helped us deliver a little pink bundle into the world. He cleaned her and wrapped her into a blanket handing her to me. " She is here, " I cried in happiness to Aries. He smiled joy full on his face." She is beautiful." he declared. " What should we name her?" I questioned my hand caressing her cheek. " How about after your mom? " He stated, his hand rubbing the back of my head. I turned to him tears running down my cheeks. My mom would have been so happy with me giving her grandbabies, since she loved kids " Adelayde Layla Black it is." I smiled. That had been the second happiest moment of my life after finding my wonderful mate.
*Flashback ended*
I looked down as Adelayde ran to me holding her new toy black wolf Aries had bought her, and I picked her up. " Isn't it perty mama?" she asked. I laughed at her antics so happy with how my life had turned out. " It is beautiful baby just like you." I declared, hugging her tight. My life had come a complete circle, and I wouldn't change a thing.