Chapter 4

Hey everyone thanks for all the votes and comments...I'm glad all my peeps like it ...hope y'all enjoy this chapter its going to be very interesting;)

Twyla's Pov

It has been two days since the alpha Aries and his friends have arrived. I have done everything to make sure I remain scarce at mealtimes and meetings, which is not hard since this is basically my routine anyway. All I have been able to think about is my mate, my wolf is constantly thinking about his looks, his alluring smell, and gosh just everything it is driving me crazy. I was currently washing clothes when I heard the sound of footsteps behind me. As I turned around someone landed a blow at my face and all I saw was black dots before falling to my knees on the floor. Looking up I saw Alpha Samuel smiling down evilly at me. " So, since you thought I had visitors that you would get away with ignoring me did you. " He implied, picking me up by my hair. I could feel my roots coming out, but I did not give him the pleasure of hearing me scream, no I remained silent. "You will remain by the doorway of the dining room tonight and wait on us you little slut or else. " Alpha Samuel demanded. " Am I understood." he hissed in my face. I nodded, before he threw me into the corner of the bookshelf behind me completely knocking me out.

Aries' POV

It has been two days since we arrived here at the Dark Moon pack, Samuel and I have been discussing arrangements of the treaty, but my mind is far beyond focused. I don't know what to do, I have walked this house up and down and have not seen her anywhere, but yet her scent is everywhere. After dinner I am going to convince Samuel to have a meeting so I can look over all the females of his pack and find her. Pack meetings require attendance of all wolves in that pack, so she will have to be there she just has to.

A punch to the face pulled me back to reality. Seth was standing back smiling in victory. " Man, you haven't even met your mate yet and your but is already whipped. "Lane, Bryant, Seth and I were out in the back yard of Dark Moons pack house sparring. "He laughed. I spit the blood out of my mouth from the busted lip I just received and smiled. " O please one hit to the face and you are ready to count me out." Seth was standing opposite me in a boxing stance, and I rushed at him arms up ready to block his blows. I started throwing a series of punches which caught him in the cheek and nose. " Seth dropped to his knees and crossed his arms in defeat. " Ok I get it man. Don't make fun of the Alpha. "He stated. I gave Seth a hand and helped him up, he patted me on the back. " Honestly man I am happy for you. We all are," He stated as Lane and Bryant came and stood next to us. " Yeah. We know how long you have searched for her and how hard it's been on you running the pack alone." Lane declared. I nodded thinking on what Lane said. Alphas needed their Luna's like the trees needed water or how the oceans needed sand. Eventually if Alphas didn't find their mates the burden of the pack could weigh so heavy that it would drive them mad.

We headed inside to our rooms to clean up for the meal tonight that starts at 6 p.m. As I stepped into the shower, I let the hot water hit my back as I took deep breaths facing the wall trying to focus. My wolf was pacing and panting for his mate. "Mate. We need our mate." He huffed. " I know." I said banging my head against the wall and not denying the longing in my chest. " We are not leaving this pack until we find her, however long that takes."

Twyla's Pov

I slowly come to, hearing the thumping of the washer. I slowly grabbed onto the bookshelf that still had my wet blood on it, my knees and arms were shaking, and my vision was blurred as I pulled myself upright. I looked at the clock above the washer, focusing my eyes I was finally able to read five thirty, I had been knocked out for two whole hours. Dinner was at six, it was a good thing I had cooked the spaghetti in a crock pot, I always am prepared for incidents like this. I moaned at the pain from my head, I'm sure my face was black from the blow I took, and my skull may be fractured. I hobbled as best I could to the kitchen to finish dinner, the spaghetti was done and so was the garlic bread I placed on low in the oven earlier. I hurriedly set the table, and placed the food on each person's plate, according to what he or she liked. I know right just plane lazy right.

My body was shaking so bad by the time it was six I could barely stand still. I moved to the doorway, and kept my eyes peeled to the floor when my pack and Alpha Aries and his men started piling in. As usual Alpha Samuel sat at the head of the table, but Alpha Aries sat at the opposite end with his men sitting on each side. He was looking around at all the girls, except me of course smelling each scent, Alpha s have that ability. There were so many wolves in the room though all scents were mixed and hard to distinguish who each scent belonged to. I knew he was looking for me, but I was glad he couldn't point me out he didn't deserve me he needed much better. Both Alphas were in deep conversation with their men when Aries stood out of the blue. Alpha Samuel eyes jerked right up to Alpha Aries in a curious gesture. " Is everything alright Alpha Aries?" he questioned. Aries nodded. He sure wasn't much of a talker. " Yes, Samuel I am just getting up to fill my glass with some sweet tea." he replied. My mates voice made me shiver with its husky accent. Alpha Samuel waved his hand in dismissal. "Nonsense, please sit-down Alpha our help will get it for you. "He stated, before giving me a sharp look. I moved into action, grabbing the tea container and running over to pour Aries drink. I kept my eyes down hoping to not catch his attention. After he took another bite though Aries reached down and touched my hand trying to take a drink as I was pouring, and the sparks flew it felt like fireworks on the fourth of July. Aries froze before slowly turning to look at me. I kept my eyes down, even though I am sure I saw his nose twitch taking in my scent. "Look at me. " He demanded, softly. I slowly raised my eyes meeting his beautiful brown ones, they looked like brown hazel chocolates. As soon as our eyes met, Aries face lit up right before it darkened as he took in the rest of my face. His eyes turned dark as the night sky, and he roared before shifting into his jet-black wolf.