I M P O R T A N T N O T I C E

Hi, my dearest readers! First off, thank you for sticking with me despite my tendency to go on unannounced and sudden hiatus periods. I hope that you are liking the story. 

This particular hiatus, however, I must announce due to the way I have ended the last chapter and the fact that I know from now that I probably won't be able to update for a while. I am currently in my final year of high school and these this coming month constitutes of finals, graduation ceremonies, extra testings in preparation for university next year, and other 'end of the year' engagements.

I may be unable to update during this time, but I do promise that if I find a lull in the busy times and the proper inspiration to write the next chapter I will do so accordingly. I will delete this announcement as soon as my schedule clears up, but I would like you to know that updates this coming month may be quite irregular if not non-existent. As soon as I am able, I will return to Adeline's and Connor's story. Do not fret, as I do promise that any time that I am able to I will write their story and update as frequently as I can. If not now, then after school is over. 

Thank you for understanding and thank you for all the kind comments you have left on the previous chapters. 

With the utmost of love, 

Your writer, Ana