Chapter 4

The time had come. Time to meet this man and decide what I felt about him and this job. I got dressed and left Camden to sleep. I walked to my car and waiting outside were three men in all black suits. They waited by an all black limo with tented windows.

"Are you Madison Fields?" One man asked in a somehow generic voice. A voice that could easily blend into a crowd.

I nodded, my minding thinking run but my body standing there.

He nodded to the two other men and they escorted me to the car. I dunked my head into the limo and they got in behind me.

"The woman is with us, instruct master." One man whispered into head-piece.

"If that is your wish master." He turned to me and took my hands. He hooked handcuffs around my wrist.

"I want to go back! To my boyfriend and house!"

"She speaks of a boyfriend. What shall we do with him?"

"You're not going to touch Camden."

The man sitting close to me took a needle out of a box and stuck it into my side. I wanted to fight, to know what was going on. It wasn't long though before I was sleeping.

I woke up blindfolded and instantly began panicking.

"Let me out of here! I want to go home!" I yelled kicking and screaming. I felt someone grab my arm and drag me. I wasn't sure where I was going, but walking on my legs was hard.

I was thrown on the ground and the blindfold was removed. I stared up into the sexiest face I had ever seen.

A strong jaw, blue eyes, and plush lips. He didn't look happy. He was frowning and I wondered what troubled that perfect face.

"I want to go home. Let me go home!"

"There is no home now, there is only here or death." He spoke looking out of the window. "You don't know me, but I know everything about you. From the time you wake up and until you fall asleep. I watch you." His eyes met mine.

"Please let me go."

"Go where? You're surrounded by wilderness, you wouldn't make it two hours. There are snakes, there are spiders, there are creatures that will eat your bones for dinner. Nothing is out there."

"Then me let me go in the woods. I'll figure out something."

"I bet you will, you're crafty. I thought I'd be your only employer, but you had different plans. Thought you could go and work for someone else?"

"You don't own me."

"And that's where you are wrong."

"Sir, the boyfriend has been taken care of."

"Where is Camden! What did you do to him!"

"I made sure he doesn't disturb this. The last nanny begged us to let her husband live. He called the cops and we ended his life. Not like it was much of a life anyways."

I swallowed hard. Not Camden, not my beautiful Camden. I tried to touch the ring on my hand. He wasn't my boyfriend, he was my fiancé.

"I guess we should get straight to it then."

"I don't want to work here, I'll work for the Mayfields or anyone."

His jaw tightened, "The Mayfields don't want you!" He slammed his hand against the wall. "You. Are.Mine."

He grabbed me by my arm and pushed me into his couch. I was in to much of a dangerous situation to notice the soft couch. The house was beautiful and I got to look at it for a second before he had his hand around my jaw.

"Say it."

"Say what?" I asked confused.

"Say you'll work here. Say it now."

I shook my head, "no."

He raised his hand to slap me just as two brown headed children appeared. He looked at them and nodded.

"This is your new nanny."

"Is she better than the last one?" The little boy asked.

"I think so."

"Can she stay.... forever?"

"She's never leaving."

My breath caught in my throat and I muffled a scream rising, I didn't want to frighten the children. They were adorable, curly brown hair and blue eyes just like their father. I wanted to run, but I didn't doubt what he said about the woods for a second.

I sighed. Having no option but to become his nanny.