61

Troye's pov

"I need your help with something," I whisper to Jacob early in the morning before school. He turns away from the washroom sink and nods.

"Whatcha need babe?"

I hold out the two studs that were previously hooked on my nipples.

"They made me take them out when I went in, was a safety precaution or something. Can you help me put them back in? Pretty please?" I ask, standing on my tippy toes and grinning at him.

He nods and takes the little pieces of metal out of my hand, grabbing my wrist and leading me back to our room. Once past our door, Jacob lets go and locks the door.

"Y'know this is gonna hurt like hell, right?" He murmurs as he approaches me.

I nod and sit down on the bed, "I have an idea. My holes are already starting to close up."

He gives me a sympathetic smile, "It's gonna be like getting them pierced again but with a dull needle. You sure you want me to do it?"

"Mhm," I hum, nodding a yes and pulling my shirt off over my shoulders.

He comes closer and presses a hand to my shoulder, "Sit back. It'll be easier if you're laying down."

I do as instructed and lay on my back, looking up at him for direction. He just looks at the studs and shrugs to himself, getting up on the bed and sitting on my lap. He straddles my hips and sets one of the pieces of metal on my chest while taking the other to my nipple.

"Try to be quiet, your dad is still home." He whispers.

And with a pinch of my skin, I yelp out and jump, "Fuck!"

Slapping a hand over my mouth, I look up at him with wide eyes that he mirrors. We hear Dad shuffle around and grumble,

"Language, Troye!"

I giggle and smile up at Jacob to which he rolls his eyes and picks up the other piece.

"Be quiet for Daddy." He hushes and presses a kiss to my chest.

I nod anxiously and wait for it. He takes the metal to my nipple and pinches it in, making me grit my teeth and ball my hands up into little fists.

"It hurtssss," I whinge through shut eyes.

Jacob chuckles under his breath and plants wet kisses all the way up my chest to my neck, stopping there and lapping his tongue at my neck. I crack a smile and unclench a fist, bringing my fingers to his bare back and tracing over his skin.

"We gotta get to school, Jake," I mumble.

He hums and bites down, making me gasp like some scared old lady in a horror film. He rolls my skin between his teeth a few times then lets go, kissing over the mark and suckling on it gently as if to give back.

"Jay, I don't want my dad coming in." I mutter, rolling my hips up into his slowly.

He pulls back, "I locked the door."

"He can still hear us," I pout while he grins at me.

"Then be quiet."

"...You're so bad."