chapter 4 • curious

I wake up and see the time and of course it's early as always.

I get up and walk to the bathroom and strip down and get into the shower. I look down and I see how I still have scars on my wrist.

I brush my teeth and get ready for the day.

"Mom whatcha doing" I say and I see her looking through old photos and I see a picture of someone I really miss someone who knew me more then I knew myself. And no it was not my dad but my dad was important to me and he always will be.

"Mom-"

"I miss both of them honey I really do" I see the tears forming in her eyes I walk to her and grab the pictures but when I see them I quickly put them on the kitchen counter because I couldn't bare looking at them.

"I miss them too" I hug her and kiss her on the cheek.

"Okay gotta go I don't want to be late for school" I grab my bag and head off.

****

Once I enter the school *ahem* hell, I see Ana, Liz, Izzy, Cole, and Matt I walk towards them but I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" i look up and see a guy I've never seen before he was really attractive.

"You must be the new girl" he says.

"Yes, I'm the new girl" I throw my arms up in the air and they fall back to my sides.

"I'm nick" he stretched his hand out and I shook it.

"I'm Macey but you can call me mace" I say and if your wondering why would he call me mace well my middle name is macey and I like that name better then Mia.

"Okay Mace, nice to meet you" I turn around and walk towards Ana and the gang.

"Hey guys" they all look at me in disbelief and then Ana says something

"You Mia Macey Miller just talked to the hottest guy in school" she says

"Oh my god how do you know my whole name?!" Like really that's impossible

"Triple M" I stood there in shock but shake it off.

"What-what happened?" I shake my head and look back at Cole who obviously doesn't know what happened

"Thats what my dad used to call me, but you can call me that if you want" I say, I mean it's not a big deal.

"What happened to your dad, did your parents get a divorce cause I totally under-" Cole says but I interrupted him

"My dad died" I said all of a sudden. There was a long pause but Ana said something.

"I'm sorry for your lose" Ana said very sincerely.

****

"Do you have any siblings?" Liz asked

We were outside at the football court were Cole and Matt were playing