chapter 8 • ran home

Shit...

"Answer me young lady!" I look at my mom and she gives me the death stare

"I was at Coles house helping him take care of his sister" I wasn't lying, well kinda but it wasn't a complete lie.

"You texted me 45 minutes ago telling me you were going to be here" she says

My mom sighs
"Did he use protection" I gasp and I look at her

"Oh my god...mom...no...eww..." I stutter. If only she knew what actually happened.

"Just making sure." She paused for a while "honey I was worried"

"Mom I know but please trust me it's just that I was walking here and I got a little caught up with something."

"Okay, but next time take the bus or something it's dangerous out there, now goodnight" she walks back into the kitchen and I head up stairs .

New message

Unknown
Hey.

Me
Who's this?

Unknown
Guess.

Me
Is it god? I don't know just tell me!

Unknown
God really?.. It's Alex

Me
Man I really hoped it was god😕

Alex🙄
Well god told me to thank you.

Me
For what?

Alex🙄
For almost giving me a blowjob.

Me
Your disgusting, and I wasn't going  to give you a blowjob I would have gotten herpes.

Alex🙄
I don't think you would have gotten herpes, I'm a clean man.

Me
I don't believe that. Sorry.

Alex🙄
But thanks for stopping the bleeding.

Me
Np, I should be thanking you for distracting the guys cause if you didn't I would have gotten raped.

Alex🙄
Np M.

Me
Really, M is that what your going to call me?

Alex🙄
Autocorrect but sure

Me
Ughh, that's gonna be annoying well goodnight A.

And i suddenly freeze. I drop my phone in shock, a tear quickly ran down my cheek but I quickly whipped it off.
All of it was reminding me of Archie of my brother the one I loved, my twin.

I keep hearing the ding from my phone but I don't pick it up, Archie and I had necklaces of the first letter of our name.

I look down and look at the necklace it has an A on it.
I quickly Snap out of whatever trance I was in I pick up my phone and look at the messages.