chapter 29 • hurt

The more you hide your feelings for someone.
The more you fall for them.

It's already Friday and it's the dance/prom I'm scared shitless I don't have anything good to wear but the thing that I'm mostly worried about is that I'm going with Alex.

Today is also the day I'm planning on telling him that...I love him. Yep I'm telling him how I really feel and that's why I'm extra nervous today. Liz and izzy are coming over to help me pick out my outfit.

After that night me and Alex shared I knew I had massive feelings for him the thing that I'm afraid of is that he won't feel the same and I'll feel like a fool. I don't know what he feels he has this thing that he hides his feelings and never shows them.

He broke down his walls for me, I lost my virginity to him, he was my first kiss, he's my first fake boyfriend and most importantly he's my first love. He's my first everything I don't know how you can't fall in love with someone whos your first everything.

It's impossible I know. But the thing is that I don't know how he got out of his fight he always does them. I look at my phone and the time says 6:55 pm Liz and Izzy should be here by now.

*ding dong*

Right on time, I run downstairs and open the door I see both of them holding so many beauty supplies. I think this is how I'm gonna die.

"OH MY GOSHHHH!" Izzy screeches I cover my ears because if I didn't I would have been deaf. "You my darling look fabulous" I look at myself in the mirror (picture on the top) everything was perfect the dress was perfect my makeup was perfect even my hair I don't even know how they did it but it's all perfect.

The dress is a pinkish color and you can see my curves perfectly, my hair is in a beautiful braided bun thing. My makeup is perfectly fine my eyebrows have a nice arch my eyeshadow is a natural brownish reddish color the wing is perfect and I'm wearing fake eyelashes. It's everything I wished for. But the true judge is Alex.

"Thanks guys I really like it" both of them gasp "LIKE isn't what we are looking for!" I laugh. "I love it" I screamed we all start to jump up and down like little six year old girls.

"Okay we have to stop I'm gonna break my ankles if I keep jumping" I sit down on my bed and wait for Alex to pick me up.

"So who's your date to the prom?" I can see Liz's face heat up "well Cole asked me and-" she stops and giggles I asked her what he said and she shakes her head.

"I said yes, okay" I bounce multiple times on my bed I can't believe this I knew she liked him. "Do you like Cole?" She blushed harder.

"I-" she was interrupted by the door bell ringing, are you flippin kidding me right when I was getting a answer the door bell had to ruin it.

I walk downstairs and open the door I see a fully dressed Alex, he was wearing a black blazer and a white shirt that looked really good on him he was staring at me up and down and I blushed.

"You look beautiful" I bite my lip he doesn't move an inch his eyes were staring at my body, mostly my cleavage and my hips but I didn't pay full attention to that.

"I'll be right back, make yourself at home" I make way for him and he grabs me by the waist and kisses me hard on the lips he stops then makes his way to the living room. Yep I'm so in love with that boy.