chapter 32 • a lifetime

Epilogue

The first time I came to Canada I thought I was going to go through the year without any problems just an easy start. I promised myself not to fall for anyone. But unfortunately things change and my days here in Canada I learned that change is good and when you have a past like mine then I'm pretty sure you'll want a good change and fast.

My friends were a great help until a demon possessed them and made them hurt me. But that's when I realized that it wasn't them and they actually wanted me in their lives. There's one person who I want to mention and that one person helped me through everything he was my medicine to all the depression and anxiety. He was my cure.

Alex, the love of my life the one and only. If it weren't for him I would have jumped off that bridge, if it weren't for him I would have gotten hit by that car, if it weren't for him I would have gotten raped in that alley, if it weren't for him I would have died of appendicitis, the moral of this is that he saved me when he didn't need to and mostly he saved me from myself.

Now it's been a year since we've been together and we're moving to New York to find new opportunities but we will never lose each other along the way and that's a goal I'm going to achieve no matter what.

+

"So.many.boxes" I'm super exhausted I've been carrying boxes up and down the stairs for so long I can't feel my arms and that's very bad considering that I'll have to hold a camera most of the time.

"Why do we have to do this I can just buy myself new stuff" I whimpered, I'm moving into my dorm room and it's so fancy I thought it was going to be ugly but they aren't this dorm has a living room a kitchen and two rooms which is crazy.

"This dorm isn't that shabby" I turn and look at Cole he's helping me bring my stuff upstairs. Cole and I have become closer then ever and it's probably because he got Liz pregnant and that's just crazy I was very surprised because they weren't even dating.

"How's liz doing?" I asked "she's okay but she's pretty cranky since she's seven months pregnant she literally wants the baby to come out" I laughed, Liz hates not having designer clothes all the time, she says that she will literally stretch the shirt if it meant looking good.

"When's the wedding?" Cole smiled, he was so in love with her that he proposed while we were all eating at the pizza parlor she was three months pregnant at the time she was crying her eyes out we had to tell her to stop because it's not good for the baby.

"I can't wait to see my niece" I squealed he just rolled his eyes "what makes you think it's a girl" he said, I shrugged.

"I don't know I just say niece because it just fits" I walked out of my room and saw my roommate she's small and thick, she has long brown wavy hair she wears glasses and she honestly looks like a ninth grader.

"Hey are you my-oh god was I interrupting something" she gestured between Cole and I, I burst out laughing I shake my head and I'm still laughing.

"No oh no we-" I couldn't stop laughing "he's my best friend" he nods.

"I'm a married man who has a baby coming it's way" she looks down at my stomach and I shake my head again.
"We aren't together, he was just helping me pack my things" I said, I walked up to her and shook her hand.