chapter 23 • sarcasm

I want to rip Ana's perfect head off, seriously. I was just like her when I used to live in San Francisco. I was a spoiled girl who was really popular but then my father and my brother died and everything made it worse for me and I had to move. But everything changed now I'm a depressed piece of shit to everyone in this small town.

But I don't care anymore. I've changed. I'm actually a nice thoughtful person. But I still want to rip Anas perfect head off. I mean Matt's dad is the sheriff of this shitty town so I'll probably be able to be let out without any charges. I mean I'll be charged with first degree murder but I'm a good person I've never had criminal records so I'll probably be off the hook. Probably.

Ana's having a party at her house *cough* mansion, and since I'm acquainted with Liz and Izzy they aren't invited and sadly they're devastated because the party is said to be "one of the best parties EVER!" Because I've heard that Ana throws one of the best parties when her parents go out on vacation. Which is every single year. So she throws them every single year. And since we're all seniors and we all want to get drunk and hook up with one another everyone wants to go but Anas only inviting certain people who are so called "popular" and since Ana was once friends with Liz and izzy she always invited them and now sadly that I'm here she's not.

Since Anas a whore and a slut and is really obsessed with Alex and the whole football team she invited all of them but she only wanted Alex to come because she thinks she'll get him back. But Alex actually thinks she's a psychotic teenager who's only looking for sex and only wants sex with Alex which is actually disgusting, like really disgusting.

Cole and Matt are going and they're trying to convince Ana to invite Liz, Izzy and I but she refuses to but...
Since Alex is all she dreams about Cole had a master plan and guess what. Alex doesn't want to do it because he thinks that she'll get the wrong impression and she'll think that his finally came to his senses and wants to get back together with her. But we are all trying to convince him, well some of us I haven't said anything I just watched.

"Come on dude, your are only hope." Cole says while patting Alex's back. Liz and izzy are just sitting they're like I am watching the boys argue about getting us into the party without anyone noticing.

"I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, No, I'll even say it in Spanish No, and in French non, and in-" Matt Cuts him off by saying that he gets him.

"Wait how did you know how to say it in French?" I asked. "I took French in tenth grade." I nod my head and I look at Cole who's giving me a look. But then he mouths 'help us out' and I still don't get it but then it clicks.

"Ohhhh" I felt my face turn red when everyone was staring at me including Alex.
I nudged Alex shoulder and said "can you please help us out your are only hope, seriously that girl is obsessed with you she'll listen to whatever you say, can you please do it, for me...and liz and Izzy" he zones off for a minute and then looks at all of us. And my job here is done.

"Fine. Only on one condition." That'll be easy, he'll probably want candy or food or money normal boy things. "Macey, you'll have to act like my girlfriend at the party." And my job here isn't done.

"No. I can't, Ana will hate my guts, She'll rip me in half. She'll have one of her minions destroy me I'll die, do you really want me to suffer, do you really want me to die, she'll probably order one of the demons inside of her to go inside of me and possess me I'll probably become one of those crazy people and-and" Alex covered my mouth and shook his head.