Prologue

The sound of paws hitting the ground, catch a confused eyed warrior. The silver and violet armored wolf turns their head, staring at the visitor.

      "Uh, excuse me...we have a bit of a problem." The now revealed teal winged wolf says quietly.

      "Well? What's the problem?" The armored wolf asks. They sit down looking at the other wolf with a serious gaze. The teal wolf opens their mouth but says nothing. For a split second, the teal furred wolf seemed to look worried then they answered.

      "On the beach...the beach has two wanders. We don't know who they are. They don't look dangerous but, we have to be cautious."

      "Is that all?"

      "Y-yes! We didn't go near them though. We stayed hidden...they didn't see us at all, thankfully."

      "What did they look like?" The armored wolf asks quickly.

      "It was a red and black winged wolf and a ferret." The teal wolf responds.

      The silver and violet armored wolf turns around, heading towards a door. They halt and turn around, facing the teal wolf. "I'll check it out. You return to the others. Is that clear?" They ask with a face so stern you could flinch. The teal wolf nods their head, "Yes, Captain." Then both wolves part ways, leaving the room.

***

       "Catherine" a dark eerie voices echos across the room. The once darken vision crystal was now a blood red. Crimson firey eyes appeared in the crystal, staring at the feline in anger.
      Catherine takes a deep breath, "My lord. I know you are angered by the outcome of the events. It was foolish for me to send such unskilled and weak soliders to the Moon-Birth's location. I apologize." The crimson eyes flash, "You need no more to say. I know you will redeem yourself. Take this." A large chunk of the dark purple crystal breaks off, gently landing on the floor. The eyes disappear, leaving the dark feline all alone.
      Catherine examines the chunk. It was shadow magic that he had given her and she had an idea.