Actually Conversing

Delta stayed sat on the ground until she finally felt good enough to walk to her cabin. When she arrived at her cabin she wished she hadn't. She was met with Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Nico, and Reyna.

"What do you guys want?" Delta asked sounding more harsh than she meant to.

"We never actually got to talk about the prophecy," Annabeth explained. "We were waiting for you."

"Fine, let's get this over with," Delta replied and they all sat on the floor in a circle.

"Ok," Percy started and took a deep breath. "Children of the three will race west."

"I think we all know what that one means," Annabeth said.

"Do we?" Delta asked rhetorically. "I mean when I look around this room I see more than just children of the big three."

"I thought we were over this," Piper spoke. "You said you didn't care."

"Well I do," Delta replied. "I don't want you to come, but I also know I can't stop you. Now let's get this over with."

"Ok, the next line is-" Percy was cut off.

"Wait," Hazel stopped him. "The first line says we race west, who are we racing against?"

"Monsters?" Nico asked.

"Come on death breath, what would monsters do with the stone thingy?" Thalia pointed out.

Nico held up his hands. "It was just a thought."

"What if it's a demigod?" Jason suggested.

"I thought we were finally done with the whole evil demigod trying to destroy the world thing," Reyna voiced her thought.

"I don't think we'll ever be done with that," Leo replied and everyone nodded in agreement.

"We'll cross this bridge when the time comes, yeah? For now let's continue," Frank redirected the conversation.

"Ok, to find the stone and put it at rest," Percy recited.

"Obviously we need to find the stone, and then you guys need to combine your powers and destroy it," Annabeth explained saying the last part directly to Percy, Delta, Thalia, Jason, Nico, and Hazel who all nodded in response.

"Next was, temptation will cloud ones mind," Percy continued. Everyone became silent as they all either discreetly looked at Delta or looked anywhere but her.

"Wow," Delta stretched the word. "I see how it it. Just because I'm the youngest and recently lost someone it must be me who gets tempted. Tell me that none of you have lost someone you cared about." None of them could meet Delta's eyes. "That's what I thought, so don't just look at me."

It was silent for a minute until Percy finally had the courage to say the next line. "And they will choose within the time."

"So the person who gets tempted will make a choice," Annabeth said. "What's the next the line?"

"For better or worse with what they choose will help us all or make us rue," Percy continued.

"So we don't know who the person is or what they'll choose?" Leo asked rhetorically. "Well this prophecy sucks."

"Come on Leo, at least it's telling us if they make the wrong choice we need to be prepared for the worst," Piper informed.

"Yeah yeah," Leo replied.

"Anyway, next is, to be betrayed along the way," Percy recited.

"But we would never betray each other," Frank pointed out.

"Maybe it means someone we will meet," Reyna suggested.

"That's probably what it means," Thalia agreed.

"What was the final line Percy?" Nico asked.

"One will fall to save the day," Percy finished off the prophecy.

"I think we all know what that means already," Delta spoke with venom lacing her voice.

"We don't know for sure Delta," Hazel reasoned.

"Yeah, it could mean something different," Jason agreed.

"What else could it possibly mean?" Delta argued.

"It could always mean that someone just falls down," Leo explained the literal side.

Delta scoffed. "Yeah, down a cliff."

"We don't know that for sure," Annabeth tried again.

"Yeah we do," Delta denied. "But since none of you will say it it will." She meet everyone's eyes before she spoke.

"One of us will die on this quest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another chapter, hope you enjoyed it. I'm going to try and update more regularly for you guys because writing stuff and knowing people are reading it and enjoying it really makes me happy. And god knows I could use some more of that in my life. I really appreciate all those who are still reading this and I love you guys so much. Okay okay enough with all my sap. The next chapter they will begin their quest so stay tuned. Peace!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~