Repercussions?

So this is probably the last chapter. This chapter is dedicated to @oliviaforeverjustcus to thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on this book because it's probably not even that good. And thanks for giving me an idea. Hope you enjoy.

Percy knocked on the Poseidon cabin door as he opened it to aware Delta of his presence. He saw Delta sitting on her bed looking at the floor. Percy sat next to her. "You okay?" He asked her.

Delta nodded and looked up at him. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I mean you were dead less than two hours ago. You've gotta be, like, shaken up or something."

Delta didn't answer as she looked back at the floor. Percy stood up. "The dining pavilion will be ready shortly. I hope you show up to your own party." Percy walked to the door and opened it.

"I saw John," Delta blurted out. She looked up at Percy who was looking back at her with confused eyes.

"What?"

"I saw John," she repeated. Percy walked back over to her and sat down. "When Zeus was trying to bring me back, I saw him." Percy stayed silent waiting for Delta to continue. "He said I had a choice. I could either go to Elysium with him, or I could come back to you guys."

"That...must've been difficult."

Delta looked down remembering John's face when she made her choice. "It was."

"Are you ok?"

Delta looked back up at Percy. "I think I will be, but there's one thing he said that bugs me."

"What did he say?"

"He said that if I came back there would be repercussions, consequences, but I don't know what he meant. Nothing bad has happened."

"Maybe nothing will." Percy shrugged.

"But he wouldn't say that without reason."

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

"I don't want to sit around waiting."

"We don't really have a choice."

Delta sighed. "I guess not."

"Well how about to get your mind off things we head over to your party," Percy suggested as he poked Delta in the chest.

Delta chuckled. "Yeah okay." They both got up and walked out of the cabin and to the dining pavilion where Deltas "back from the dead" party was being held.

When they got there some people were sitting down and others were dancing to the music being played. Percy and Delta walked over to their group of friends. Everyone took a turn hugging Delta, even Alex. Alex seemed to be getting along with everyone.

"So how is everyone?" Delta asked not really knowing what to say.

"You're asking us that?" Leo questioned her sanity. "You're the one that was dead!"

"Yeah 'was'. As in not anymore," Delta sassed back. Everyone laughed have missed her remarks, even if she was only dead for half a day.

They all settled into light conversation, when Delta screamed. Everyone looked at her worried, but started laughing as they say her standing there soaking wet with the Stoll brothers standing behind her with an empty bucket.

She turned around and glared at them. "Seriously?!" They both nodded with smiles on their faces. "I hate you both."

"No ya don't!" They yelled in unison as they ran off.

Delta rolled her eyes and turned back to her friends.

"Don't worry, Delta, it's just water," Hazel assured. "That's not a problem for you anyway."

"Right," Delta said. "Not a problem." Delta looked down at her soaking wet body. She looked back up. "I'll be back." With that she walked off.

"Well that was weird," Leo commented. Piper smacked him upside the head. "Ow! What was that for? We were all thinking it."

"Yeah, but none of us said it," Piper scolded.

"Um, should we follow her?" Frank asked slowly.

"How dare you ask that?" Percy replied. "Of course we should. It's not even a question." They all agreed and followed after her to the lake.

When they reached her they saw her kneeling in the sand crying. They all ran over to her. "What happened?" Percy asked now worried.

Delta sniffled before looking up at all of them and meeting their eyes. "I think I've lost my powers."