Chapter 1

Introduction: (You can skip it.)

Hi my name is Y/N and I'm kind of an angel and a demon at the same time weird Huh? well another weird thing is a Im a yin and yang ever ever heard of that?! Well anyways since I got all that crazy stuff out-of-the-way let's see how many times have I got how should I put this?

Captured. Well I kind of can't remember because I got captured so many times how am I alive and why am I captured so much? That's easy well I have this ability where I can hide my sent from demons because demons can smell humans and all other demons as well so I can hide mine since because I'm an angel and a demon so I smell like your normal human being. They capture me I escape they get mad and they hunt me down realizing I'm valuable and they get frustrated so they stop looking for me so yeah that's kind of my crazy life that happens all the time. Well enough introduction let's get on to the story!

Y/N P.O.V

I was walking home and suddenly I felt someone watching me so rapidly I looked around and I heard laughing and grunting and looked at a nearby bush and a tree apparently it was placed by the bush.

Then I heard the bushes leaves russle and I looked toward the bush and saw a man with  green hair and black eyes staring at me evilly like he was going to capture me I mentally sighed and knowing what was going to happen so I grabbed a gun so you know just look like no no I don't take me!

Going to point the gun at that  man's head and I felt someone's grasp behind me I looked around quickly and saw someone with red hair and black eyes again with a cloth knowing what was on it so I just excepted that because it takes a while for that stuff to work since you know, reasons I know it doesn't work so I have to pretend I'm struggling you know.

I pretend to fall asleep and I heard heard them talking so I wait for them to move start walking to open  one eye to see that there was nothing covering my eyes so I was just looking at the street signs and then suddenly I saw some black smoke. I saw the sign at the corner of the street that says Warfstache street 999.

Even though I didn't really need to know the street that I was on I guess I just kind a wanted to know what the street name was named since I have nothing better to do, I kind of felt like I knew the name of the street but I mentally shrugged. I decided to wait until I knew I was not being carried over the shoulder. I decided to daydream about stuff like Markiplier's new video or Jacksepticeye's new video or a collab video.

Soon I was lost In my thoughts and losing track of my whereabouts. Soon I felt myself gently yet kind a roughly put on the ground, the ground was cold so yeah I was cold soon I heard some shuffling feet die away so I work some magic to get these ties that are on my wrist and my ankles, after that I work to get the blindfold off my head that they put on me, probably when I was daydreaming and when we were close to where ever I am now. Welp, time to make an escape plan. Again. But it wasn't going to be an old escape plan it was to be a fun one, let's try to make some fun escape plans. Ha ha ha ha!

A/N

Thanks guys for reading if you liked it vote for it like the savages you are and comment if I should keep going and I'll see you in the next chapter hopefully peace!