Chapter 14

Y/N P.O.V

"Hello." He said smirking,

"Why am I here?" I asked plainly.

"I'm going to have to be quick about this." He said as I tried to get out but there was rope, pathetic I thought as I used some magic to get free and using a invisible spell I turned invisible.

"Heh I knew she would escape, luckily I put a tracking chip in her." He said taking out a tracking device but before he turned it on I froze time so I can put a spell on the chip so it teleported to a different person after I was done I unfroze time.

"There you are, gotcha." He said happily and teleported away as I teleport back home.

Mark P.O.V

I saw Y/N disappear leaving smoke behind but the thing that shocked me was it was dark red like darks I silently thought for a second,

"Oh no." I whispered with wide eyes as I ran to my room.

Y/N P.O.V

Once I get home I head strait to my room and see it trashed so I quickly cleaned up using a spell because I'm lazy and then I went to find Mark I knocked on his door first I listened in because I had good hearing, thanks wolf abilities coming in handy once again. I could here crying,

"Mark are you ok?" I asked opening the door he looked at me shocked and ran up to me hugging me.

"I-I didn't know wh-where you went a-and I-I got scared." he said sniffling.

"Well I'm here." I said.

"I thought Dark got you." He said as I teleported a box of tissues into his hands.

"You know dark?" I asked,

"Of course he is my demon kinda like my brother and how do you know dark?" He asked, now it was my turn to be interrogated.

"He is my demons brother." I said, slightly emphasizing on the my. He looked at me wide eyed I looked at his neck to see a necklace like mine but his said big brother I took mine off and linked ours together I got big eyes and immediately I hugged him he was my long lost brother I was adopted and took me to Minnesota at age 7.

Marks P.O.V

It was Y/N I knew my sister's first name but I never learned her last, well I guess I know now that it's actually Fischbach.

A/N

Wow your last name in this story is fischbach congrats! I don't have much to say except

Bye.....