Chapter 26

Maddie P.O.V
We just started when things fly all around us. We luckily made sure that any unsafe or sharp objects were outside in the backyard. All of a sudden I hear screaming and everything that was in the air crashed down to the ground. "What was that?!?" I asked worried for (insert best friends name) "Yeah I'm fine just hot scared." she said ask look over to her I see that she was breathing very hard. "come on let's get this over with and try not to scream or get to distracted." I said as we set the ritually up again and began redoing it.

Jack P.O.V
"I swear I will kill you if I could!" I told Anti very frustrated that he told Dark Y/N."She could tell her at any second and then what if my fan base found out?!" I practically yelled at him "Just calm down." he said as he was twirling a knife in his fingers Anti knew I would be fine because he does it all the time when he is bored or deep in thought. I decide to go back inside and let Anti go back to knife throwing/target practice. "hey Y/N you hear anything from your "crew"? I said doing Air quotes as I said crew. "yes actually they should be doing the ritual now as long as we aren't in like a different time period." she said making me remember of how weird it was back when it was just calm."anyway!" She said getting my attention "If I know them well enough they should be done in 20 to 40 minutes!" she said taking a bite out of an apple and then making another appear throwing it at me. "I'm go stretch out my wings, why don't you play Mario cart with mark I played with him earlier. Let's just say he wasn't to happy because I kept winning." she said whispering the last bit. "mkay see ya, don't get into to much trouble." I said.

A/N
Sorry nothing exciting happened but hopefully, next chapter will be more interesting. K!

Bye! (was lazy with the bye part)